Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Garwall's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I enjoy acting out my character's role, and crafting a pretty cool story. I like to debate things, and always try to bring in fairness to the equation. I will admit I am a victim of wanting my character to be in the spotlight, but I like playing the role of the stalwart companion. I don't care much about what people think or do, as long as it's mature and contributes towards the end goal: a bad-ass tale worthy of being told around a roaring fire in a tavern, with mead. Lots of mead.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States, born and raised, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother brought home a copy of the game when I was a little younger, and I was hooked. The concept of an RPG was not new, but an MMORPG? Blew my mind. I personally can't afford to play retail, but I enjoy Wow-based roleplays, so here I am.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
The power of the internet! Google, to be specific. I vaguely remembered this server from a few years ago (i think it was this server..) when I was first getting into Roleplaying, and now I'm back with a little more experience under my belt.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Specifically, probably long adventures that involve travelling, camping, staying at inns and towns, that sort of thing. A Lord-Of-The-Rings style adventure always captivated me, and I enjoy the most. Second, would probably be large-scale battles or city sieges. Third, political-based RP's; involving espionage, debates, assassinations, and everything else the underworld of politics in the medieval sense brings to the table.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, because they are simple to play as. I would rather RP something simple that I know well opposed to RPing something abstract like a Draenei and do it badly.

For my favorite class, I prefer Magi because there are so many ways you can go with them! You could be a benevolent mage dedicated to the study of the arcane; or a self-serving one looking to twist ancient artifacts to accomplish his own ends, the consequences be damned. My second favorite would be a warrior, simply because there's little in the ways of restrictions on how you play one, similar to the Mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Serious roleplay, first and foremost. I also hope that there aren't too many hard-asses, that nail you for everything you do wrong. I'd rather RP with sub-par roleplayers than play with a bunch of stuck-up perfectionists who stick up for one another and destroy everyone else's roleplay ideas so they can craft their view of a perfect story.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That Roleplay comes first. Other servers bring in too many aspects of PvP, which kills it for me, considering I don't play retail anymore, and not familiar with the tactics of upper-level player to player combat.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Going to do this bit later, if it's okay.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing for now!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy