Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bronth's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Uh, yeah.. Where to begin? Yeah! I'm a 20 yo guy from Denmark. I go to college and so on, so at the moment I'm not really sure how much time I will have to play, but I'm up for giving it a go, since I miss RP so badly and am in need of things to do atm.

I started playing WoW abo-.. No, wait. I'll get to that later, it seems.

One last thing though: Through the years I've played WoW, I never actually raided. I hated questing and raiding and PvP'ing and all that stuff. It was always about roleplaying and nothing but that for me! :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
As mentioned above; I'm from Denmark, Europe (viking, viking, viking! Crazy2 ). So my primary language is .. surprise .. Danish! But I've always been pretty good at English. I'm nothing compared to you brits and americans with all your advanced language and that, but I hope it will do. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Fun story actually.. It was back in 2005. I was at a LAN with some mates, and one of them told me to get WoW trial. He then told me to make a female nightelf on this RP realm (Moonglade, which I played on for 3 years afterwards or so), because he found it hilarious to play a prostitute in Goldshire (Yes, I was one of those..). This was the first time I was introduced to RP. It then quickly caught my interest, and I started RP'ing for real. My English was a total mess back then, but all the RP has greatly improved my written English. I then RP'ed for 6 years or so (first on Moonglade, then on Argent Dawn) with pauses now and then.
In 2010 or so, I started looking into private servers. I've had my own private RP server - mainly for me and my friends from retail (and their friends) -, where we have had a lot of fun.
I made the private server to have a place for us to RP only. We could reach max level instantly and get whatever outfit we wanted, we built our own places, built whole towns, edited models and whatnot, wrote our own lores and so on! Oh, how I miss those days. But we slowly started getting tired of it and the server just died. I still have it lying around. We even start it up from time to time, when we're bored.

Anyways. I've not been playing WoW for almost a year now (excluding the 7 days of free gametime, I got some months ago), and I've started to miss it again.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I decided I wanted to try get into RP again and Google'ed "private rp server wow", and this site came up. :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm really into all of it, I guess. There's nothing I prefer more than the other. If I would have to come up with something, it would be "The more the merrier".

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've almost always played human rogue. I just find this class the funniest and most fitting for me to play. I'm also the type that only plays one character (probably because I hated levelling so much).

What are your expectations of this server?:
A place with a lot of friendly people to RP with. :) I hope to meet a lot of new people. And, of course, to get into RP'ing again.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
.. What rules..?

Nah, just kidding. I'll gladly admit that I've never been a fan of rules, as long as people know how to RP properly. This said, I must say that the rules of this server are fine and fair. :)

The "Humility", "Respect", "Tolerance", "Knowing when to quit", "Maturity" .. I did say I wasn't a fan of rules, but these are the ones I find the most important. I've witnessed way too many situations where someone just took it too far, and if there's something I just can't take, it would be when someone either gets sad, hurt or just hateful towards somebody else (I've been called sentimental more than once).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to save this one for some other time. :) I'm a little sleepy at the moment, and need to think of something first.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nay. I hope to get into RP again and look forward to meeting some new people! :) And, oh yeah. I hope I haven't missed some rule or something. There's really a lot to read here and there.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy