Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lapsing in Activity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have entered into an apex of my schooling which has a tendency to decide my future as I know it. It is a tribulation-filled, life-sapping, brain-hemorrhaging span of time that requires my complete and utter devotion. I also have to focus on physical training, on top of trying to find a job (which is very hard where I live - e.g. the middle of nowhere).

Sorry to say that I haven't had much time for CotH recently, and I expect to have even less time in the future. Due to this, I'll need to be much more recreational than usual and suspend any current projects, character storylines, etc.

Vainar: no doubt being killed by something. Again.
Baltar: Engaged in a series of very occupying business proceedings centered around Booty Bay, Stranglethorne Vale, and Stormwind.
Ekrotl: Saving Azeroth.

Adieu for now! Ye' kniggets.

Good luck!

(I understand how much a bad job market bites bites, been trying to nab one before I even joined CotH)
(01-22-2012, 10:09 PM)Jason Wrote: [ -> ]Vainar: no doubt being killed by something. Again.

This is new and different!

See you around.
Sozun and Vainar will have to once again take a raincheck on their epic battle. I'll be waiting.