Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: nighttriger's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm played WoW for only 1 years. I love roleplaying because it gives me the choice of being other characters. I like playing various of games and love enjoy peaceful environment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Malaysia and my primary language is cantonese and second language is english eventhough is not very good. So I'm learning english right now.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
Knowing WoW is because of another type of WoW game like mini character fighting bunch of armies that one, then I search through internet and found out that WoW have rpg type, knowing that original Wow is P2P I search through internet for private server and finally play my first WoW game in private server.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I found this server because one of my friend that I met in EternalWoW, I told me that I'm searching for RP server and couldn't find one. He introduce this server to me and tell me to join up. Seeing that this server is full roleplaying server makes me want to join up even more and play with other Rpers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Being another personality and adventure around the world, hunting around in the woods or forest.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Druid. I like druid because of shapeshift into feral, and I like animals being an animal form makes me feel how they hunt and how they protect others.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that I can learn more RP stuffs from this server and meet other Rpers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the first rule that Keep things in a roughly PG-13 rating, it makes me feels that there won't be any players that always say stuffs such as those 18+ topic or maybe other not proper words.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A small village were night elves live happily everyday. A peaceful place until one day an armies of Scourge stomp upon and destroy everything they touches leaving none alive.

Next day a child survive cause of her mother hold her under arm to protect her from being notice by the Scourge. She was taken by a pass by night elf and carry her to Darnassus were everything start there.

Day by day she grown up and learn to become a shapeshifter to avenge her parents death caused by the Scourge. Her sadness and heart broken make her into a person that is cold as ice and doesn't talk much at all making everyone hard to get close to her.

Finally she finished her training and step out of Darnassus for the first time, looking up the sky she realize there's alot of things in this world she haven't know or experience yet. And so her journey begin now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If any of my words got wrong or other stuffs please forgive because I'm still learning english and hope that I get accepted for I really love to roleplying. =) thank you for reading.
Hello nighttriger, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.
Hey, your introduction was approved! Huzzah!
Yeap, so excited, I skate through everything and manage to get into the game :D
...you are from Malaysia?

I-

But-

The-

-Interesting-. Great!