Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Interdiction of Hussar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

While not being particularly interesting, I don't break rules and do my best not to cause trouble. Nothing else to "say", really.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Wessex and as such my english is fluent. Quite.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got it way back when it was released. 'Nuff said.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

It varies. I mostly just join up with whoever might be close by.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I enjoy playing as whatever seems needed. Within reason, of course.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Better than retail. Shouldn't be too high a bar, eh?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

"Role-playing", obviously. Were it not for that one, I would have no reason to be here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

My name is Mark. I live-- Lived, a dull and inane life.
'Til one fateful day when my entire life suddenly revolved by 160 degrees.

With my work at the Ministry of Plenty done for the day, I was on my way home. At 2300 I was just a few from blocks from my flat.
But something felt.. "Strange". The air around me felt unbearably hot, making me feel uneasy.
Suddenly I heard a dark voice calling out, but I could not identify the word uttered.
I stopped in my tracks, startled as I was, and turned around.
There I saw a silhouette, walking in my direction.
I wanted to run at first, but that feeling slowly subsided as the stranger got close enough for me to identify.

It was Carl. For some reason he was dressed not in our blue overalls but in an outfit you'd find a prole wearing.
Nevertheless, I greeted him with the typical "Had a plus-good day, comrade?".
Rather than responding, he did something that utterly horrified me.
He raised a fist in the air and outright shouted "The party will fall!!".
Those were his only words. After having said (or yelled rather) his piece he simply walked off.

A few days passed and Carl seemed to have vanished.
I knew at the moment when he walked off that I was doomed.
Even If I hadn't, what happened as I got home and opened my closet to retrieve some V-Gin.
When I did that it all came together.
The heat, Carl's strange behaviour and this feeling of complete mortality: A skeleton popped out.
And then I'll just add a few more words here to lessen the risk of you accidentally finding out the truth.
My part is done.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Heck, why not?

Hello Hussar, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Ah, that song brings back memories. Thank you for the story!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.