Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nice Shades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I, Thoradin/Chalker, believe I speak on behalf of the entire server when I say that the Hat vendor in the OOC Cavern needs to get a stock of sunglasses in.

They can be ripped and used, as I have seen it on other servers.

The NPC using them are the Netherstorm Agents in and around Area 52.

Netherstorm Agents

[Image: 232192.jpg]

As you can clearly see, this agent is rocking a pair of shades. Now, again I believe it is the privilege, nay, the right of every Cothian to own a pair of Cool Shades.

Thank you, and Godspeed gentlegms.
(01-23-2012, 05:11 PM)Thoradin Wrote: [ -> ]Now, again I believe it is the privilege, nay, the right of every Cothian to own a pair of Cool Shades.

If CoTH had a Bill of Rights, this would be on it. Maybe not number one (which would probably read "You have the right to roll an Orc."), but it would be on there.
Heh. I brought up the same idea a month or so back.

It is capable, I believe. Just need to motivate the powers that be to do the ripping and leg work!
Okay. But I shall combine both proposed bills and make the sunglasses Orc-only. *nods sagely*
I OBJECT.
B-b-b-b-b-but... The right of every Cothian! To the sunglasses!
Did someone say orcs with sunglasses?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=981]
(01-23-2012, 07:18 PM)Kretol Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. But I shall combine both proposed bills and make the sunglasses Orc-only. *nods sagely*

I love you, Kret.
Piroska, I remember that. I remember all of it. That thread was gold.
(01-23-2012, 07:29 PM)Thoradin Wrote: [ -> ]Piroska, I remember that. I remember all of it. That thread was gold.

Of course it was. I replied to it.
(01-23-2012, 07:24 PM)Piroska Wrote: [ -> ]Did someone say orcs with sunglasses?

Wheezing... from laughing... so hard.....
... Lolz. Everywhere.
(01-23-2012, 07:24 PM)Piroska Wrote: [ -> ]Did someone say orcs with sunglasses?

Spoiler:

Piroska...there are no words...for how much win that was....
IMAGINE! Imagine what the server will be like if orcs had sunglasses. I've already seen it and it is a beautiful thing.
Damn shame they couldn't do a sunglasses brimmed hat combo...

Throw in a cane and a nice suit and you have one super sexy orc ready to adventure.