Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Opportunity's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I have been playing WoW for about 4-5 years, Mainly PvP for those years I'm very active both in game and out, I swim 4 nights a week and lift 5 times a week and in the summer I love running. I go introduced into RP probably about 2-3 years ago and have played on some numerous servers some being RP servers throughout that time, I started to crave for RP again after taking a break from the game because of being so busy with school work.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Canada and I speak English, plain an simple eh?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well it started out with me refusing to play the game much like how I refused to go lifting at the gym first. until I realized I was missing out on a lot, most of my friends stuck with PvE which never really interested me, I was more focused on being a PvPer eventually I took a break but moved to a private server that's where i spent most of my time and discovered RP, which really interested me.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well I knew about the CoTH awhile back, but I felt I wasn't ready for it yet I guess, then I decided now is good time to join because I want a server that's heavily RP oriented

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
"Kinds"? Well I like roleplay how it is, the whole thing, immersing yourself as something else may that be being a fleshing hungering ghoul to a leader of an orcish army.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I dont have a preference on race, but Druid ( Feral druid ) will always be my favorite class as it was pretty much all I played up until now.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope everyone expects to have fun and roleplay!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Roleplay comes first, defiantly this, Other servers try so hard to be RP only, but when PvP comes in so many people try to abuse it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll get to this later in time. If thats acceptable.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah, I'm just here to have fun!
Hello opportunity, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

I laughed quite a bit when I saw your name. "Does this mean I'm inviting opportunity to the server? Is this an opportunity for me to seize?" I thought to myself. Whatever the case, I hope you bring something interesting to us, opportunity.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.