Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ttyy23 23 Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm a genuine person. I tend to just act on what i see fit in what I do, but remain rule following. I don't really have a lot of friends, i keep to my self a lot. and helping others. I put others before me. I also live for lore.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm From Canada I speak French/English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Me and my friend Matt would play Wc3 for the lore, when he got WoW, I followed.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I played On a RP Server for years, only to have my RP ruined by trolls or poor Rp's them self. I've always been interested in concept of a serious RP server. I feel like i could benefit the server as i could benefit from it

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hardcore is by far my favorite, i think this could be achieved easily with your build in pvp free for all system

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/Pally, Bias for playing them for 4 years.
Blood elf/ Priest. another bias for 4 years

What are your expectations of this server?:
RP with others, To chat and hang out.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one On Tolerance "We intend to keep this server as friendly and open-minded as possible". really sets in a friendly environment

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

An tired elven runner sneaks shore ward To a near by River, feeling nothing but conquered. She quickly heads out for Her Village. She runs from terrible blood-spillage, Carrying messages of warning from Fallen Quel'Thalas guardians.

It only grows louder, the further she moves from them, The squealing and croaking of Scourge. In a sudden flash of pain, She is forced to gasp, and drop the message bag; a heavy arrow impales Her, paralyzing her diaphragm, though not yet slain.
She staggers and stumbles forward, then down onto the ground.

The elven runner cries The bleeding keeps surging, her eyes swollen, and cheeks moist with tears, Her conscientiousness fades, and the life from her body clears. The message bag lays open, with many letters spread Upon the grass one letter is unfolded, but the blood that covers it makes it illegible.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at the moment, if i have a question i will PM
Hello ttyy2323, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

I do like genuine people. They're far better than the knock-offs!
Thank you for the story.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.