Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sarahx's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing WoW for about 4 years now. Mostly I play on servers with PVP because I love the action it has and how the people you fight are other human beings. I got interested in Roleplaying when I tried it out on an all GM server. Since then, I've been to 2 other roleplaying servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Ontario, Canada and my primary language is English (although I know a little bit of French). Right now I live in China though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was younger, I've been playing Blizzard games already such as Warcraft III. When I heard about World of Warcraft, I thought I should try it but I didn't really want to buy it so I've been on private servers all the time.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well, when I went on Google I typed in "WoW Private Roleplaying Server" and I only see a few. 2 of them I've already been to but then at the top, I see: Conquest of the Horde is a private WoW server that focuses primarily on roleplay within the Warcraft setting. When I read "Warcraft setting" I knew this was the server for me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds, but my favorites are Roleplays involving the Warcraft Lore.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elves! I love Night elves because they're nocturnal, their culture and their history. My favorite class would have to be... well I like Restoration Druids and Rogues. I like both of them because of their ability to Stealth/Prowl.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just hope people are nice, helpful and fun-loving!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Language.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I request to do this at a later time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope! I'll ask a question when I have one.[/font]
Hello Sarahx, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Funny, 'Warcraft setting' was deal-maker for me, too - that I came here not understanding one whit of the lore is irrelevant.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.