Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New RP location for trolls.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Open the spoiler for common-version.
"Ya, mon. Sum o' ya mayh kno' aboot dis place, bruddahs. Et be da Yojamba Isle, ya. North o' da Vale o' Stranglethorn, jus' ou' in da ocean. Et be a small island, currentleh habited by the zandalar, friendleh trolls to both da Alliance an' da Hoarde. Ah say da mighteh GMs add dis place ta da portal, so all o' us trolls be able ta get dere fast, an' be able ta RP like all trolls shoold. An' 'sides, Ah ain't sayin' da place shoold nah be availableh fo' odar races, mon!"
Spoiler:
"Yes, that's right. Some of you may know about this place. It's Yojamba Isle. North of Stranlethorn Vale, just out in the ocean. It's a small island, currently habited by the zandalar, friendly trolls to both the Alliance the Horde. I say the mighty GMs add this place to the portal, so all of us trolls would be able to get there fast, and be able to RP like trolls should. And besides, I'm not saying the isle should not be available for other races. Preferably Horde races, yup."

Letting the joke and pretty text aside, I consider this to be an awesome place for troll roleplaying, and not only. I have already taken the liberty of talking with a GM to seeing this place, and s/he agreed that I should put it in the suggestions 'box'. So here it is. :D

Spoiler:
[Image: Yojamba_Isle.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkkvJTqPHDqOu-Q5CV8MZ...Fc9a9RSuEQ]