Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hatman's Introduction... of Death!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, I am The Hatman (known for my love of everything Hat shaped) and I'm a long time World of Warcraft player. I recently got into the RP scene but found that RP is mainly dead, so I decided to find a private-RP server and have a bash at that. I'm into my rock music but I also like creative-writing, especially the works of Michael Moorcroft. In real life, I'm a student who is studying Film and Theatre studies.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from England Land and my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Peer-pressure mainly. Everyone was playing at college it so I decided to have a try but I couldn't get into it. Left it for a year and tried again... and I must have done something right because I started to enjoy it.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I found you guys on a toplist site of some sort. Unlike normal RP servers, where RP is optional... I wanted to join a server which was constructed on the principles of RPing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
Well let me start off by answering what I don't enjoy. I'm not that big into rape role playing or anything like that. *shudder* Mainly because 9.999999/10 the rape can be easily avoided.

But anyway, I enjoy the types of roleplay that put my character through his/her paces. I don't play my character as a computer game character, I play them as if they were characters in an ongoing novel. So sometimes it's great fun to put my characters in a situation which really tests them and see what happens when they come out the other end.

What is your favourite race/class? Why?
Paladin - Because as the Bastion of Light and Champion of Justice, they have to do things that ordinary heroes don't normally do. Such as confront ancient eldritch horrors. Plus they MUST adhere to a strict code which can mean interesting roleplays.

Human - Because they don't get much in terms of racial abilities. That means they have to deal with what is in front of them using only their wits and trained strength.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A server with an in-game community that lives and breathes. Where actions can have consequences and where the players believe in story first, gaming second. Also, some coffee would be nice.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Quote:Characters that are created purely for sexual RP, or those whose theme is heavily based on it (such as prostitutes) will be rejected.
YAY! If there's one thing I hate, it's when a character comes up to me and asks my character if they want to bump uglies. No intro, no personality... just "Hi, let's have sex."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll work on this when I apply for Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
I was voted most likely to travel back in time, class of 2086.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

...I bet you were...
(01-30-2012, 10:44 AM)TheHatman Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
I was voted most likely to travel back in time, class of 2086.

What would you do were you able to do so? I'm hoping for some gradiose (or nefarious) plan!
Quote:What would you do were you able to do so? I'm hoping for some gradiose (or nefarious) plan!

I'd do a Marty McFly. Buy a sports almanac, travel back in time and make millions.