Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Worlds Deadliest Tournament (2-4-2012)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spoiler:
This is an excerpt from posters found among any large city.

Come one and all! Come view the worlds Deadliest Tournament! For your eyes only, the entertainment of a lifetime! Watch as our fighters go against the basilisks, the lions, and even the Naga! But that's not all, the ones who can survive this amazing feat, they will be pitted against each other in an everything goes strait up one on one tournament style brawl!

And for those who are the strongest of the strong, the daringest of the daring, the stealthiest of the stealthy, and the powerfulest of the powerful, come join in on this fight! The winner shall receive the grandest of prizes, eternal fame and overwhelming wealth!

-OCCly-

There will be two differing sections.

This first section shall be fought group style in a 'fight till you drop' style. There will be a total of 4 rounds, ten turns each. 4 hits or 2 crit and your out of this round. At the end of each round if all the enimies are defeated, your hp will reset. But at the end of the ten turns, we go onto the next round, and there will be no HP regeneration. Once either we have 8 characters left or at the end of the 4 rounds and we still have more than 8, we will start up a 1v1 strait up tournament (With a few added traps) and begin the second section.

It'll be a simple roll fight. 5 hp, crits no counters with the once per duel trap. These traps are like a normal attack, only they affect both combatants with the chance for crits. If the duel takes longer than 10 turns, every turn afterwards shall have a trap. (Most likely the same thing over and over again till someone wins.)

I'll be offering 2 IC gold pieces to the winner, while I actually fight myself. So I do need someone to be ICly in charge of the tournament itself, so who ever is interested and simply PM me.

((Mind you I had this posted elsewhere, but I decided to make it in the event planning simply to make it easier for, well the planning. And the date shall be changing to Saturday, only so I can actually play. (Forgot his internet was out till then. /whistle)))[/i]
So Saturday at 12PM server time? I'm considering using this event as my return to in-game here on coth.
Aye, around that time.
Interesting! ^^ Sat around 12 PM, I'll try to make it.

Ponies will rule this thread!
o.o They seem to have.. Interesting...
Resistance is futile.
*Brohooves this thread*
Are there any moral restrictions on the tourney? Like, against warlocks, felsworn, necros?
None what so ever.

Oh, and

Oh yes, a quick update. With the event happening tommorrow, I would like a list of characters attending ahead of time so I can set this ting up. And I still need a IC host so that also would be helpful. Thanks ^^
I'd most likely just spectate. I might actually participate if there are too few participants, though.
le Bump.