Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forsaken, Seeing Blind?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I've no recollection of reading about it, and so forth.

Some Forsaken faces, for the most part, are lacking eyes.

Are Forsaken still able to see?
They see via the vague ephemeral miasma that is magic in WoW. Their "spirits" do the seeing and speaking, not so much their physical bodies.

Or, so I've heard.
Ephemeral?

...so they sometimes can see, and sometimes cannot?

...like, briefly, for short periods of time?

Ugh, Forsakens, the perplexity stemming from them.
...I meant "ephemeral" in the sense of who the eff knows how magic works.

Thank you, Zarquon.
Ghostlights, or whatever the glowy stuff in their eye sockets are called.

Even without them visible, they largely can see.
But they can likely be blind if you so wish it.
Tongue-in-cheek, Corfaise! <3

I generally agree with Binkie, aye; they just...do. Or not. Up to you.
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...ad-a-guide

That guide there has some good stuff (I know they mention Forsaken vision after the main post). Some of it is based off of D&D books though so you'll have to pick and choose what to keep in mind (the guide as a whole will probably also just leave you with new unanswered questions due to insufficient lore)
(02-01-2012, 09:19 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: [ -> ]They see via the vague ephemeral miasma that is magic in WoW. Their "spirits" do the seeing and speaking, not so much their physical bodies.

Or, so I've heard.

[Citation Needed]
Last I checked, Forsaken are capable of seeing without eyes, because it's not really their eyes that they use to visually perceive the world. Ghostlight is merely the manifestation of their spirit that fills their eye-sockets.

RPG Forsaken do get Blindsight, to reflect that. I do not believe it's mentioned elsewhere, though, as nothing actually makes a reference to Forsaken appearance or body functionality in other sources.

It's generally my approach that: If there's no other Lore on the matter, you take and use what you can get.

...just like Forlarren.