Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 'Love is in the Air' signups!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

DAY 1: BACHELOR AUCTION

All races, genders, and sexual orientations are eligible for signing up as a bachelor for auction. Base price is 50 Silver. The rules below are as follows:

1.) Your character must be single. If you're a troll male with at least one mate, you must possess the consent of that mate before you can sign yourself up.

2.) You must declare your orientation prior to joining. If your character is gay, make it known so that only bidders of your own gender can bid.

3.) Bidders can bid for bachelors for other people (a father will bid for his son's date, for example).

That's just about it!

1.) Krunch (Zarquon)
2.) Kirolan Vilronei (SachikoMaeda)
3.) Alonair (Deoblo138)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11+
(02-07-2012, 09:16 AM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: [ -> ]All races

...Krunch.

I sign up Kirolan Vilronei. Whoever will love this sack of rotten flesh must be special.
Alonair
Noria Duskbinder, can go to anyone that can stand her.
I'm signing up Piken "Spins" Spinspistol.

Maya will sign up. Female, orc, bi.
Event's starting today! In... 1 min! (11 AM Server)
A reminder that the second Bachelor Auction will begin at 10 PM Server tonight! Signups are still available, and for those who didn't get any buyers, you can try again!
Well, how'd it go? Who got sold? How much did they get for it? I wanna know, dammit!
We had our first contest winner: Alcon (Serbiamaniac)!

We have another Eating Contest tonight at 8 PM!

Also, I'll start setting up the signups for the Beaty Pageant/Costume Contest and Rally Racing game soon!
Signups for the Beauty Pageant/Costume Contest and Rally Racing begins now!

The categories for the contest are as follows:

1.) Cutest Costume
2.) Sexiest Costume
3.) Most Inventive
4.) Funniest Costume
5.) Loveliest Couple (if we do manage to get couples to join)

Winners are determined by participant and audience voting.

SIGNUPS:

COSTUME CONTEST:

RALLY RACING:
Annabelle Greene for the Costume Contest and Rally Racing!
Baidin Dolance for Rally Racing!
I demand Leron and Salor sign up for costume contest. And they better win Loveliest Couple.
Pages: 1 2