Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tavern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did this on the other server i was on, where i picked a random tavern and i just said i worked there but then i started to say like i owned the tavern and i would go out where the mobs were and ask if they would want to buy anything and i made about 100 gold once ( this was on a fun server so thats why i made so much) but i was wondering if i could open my own tavern, the one in oldtown to say i was the owner, so im just asking for permission and it puts a great part in RP as well.
Alright. Um. Trying to read what you had typed. Which is really hard.

I'm guessing your asking about owning a tavern? Currently, we aren't doing anything such as homes or property owning. So, no, you cannot have a tavern right now. However, if you wish to RP as an employee at an EXISTING tavern, with NPCs in it, I will not discourage you.

Now, if your interested, there IS a custom tavern on this server, called the Drudaen. Go ahead and look that up in the forums or the wiki for more info on it's whereabouts.
I would personally have no issue if you wanted to bartend at an existing tavern in Stormwind (even if it's one of the empty ones) - just keep in mind that as Rensin said, we're not currently supporting any custom houses/buildings/locations for players nor officially acknowledging them, so we would not (for instance) spawn any extra chairs/tables/bar-related-objects or NPCs.

This isn't to say that we'll never support such endeavors again, but at the current time we're not taking such requests.
OK thanks working at one sounds cool too, but i was reading the last reply i wasnt talking about make a tavern LOL its not possible, but ok working at one sounds great thanks