Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forsaken eye color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Forsaken character, and when I first created her, I took to liking the cosmetic option of having no cheeks as a source of her self-consciousness.
The only thing is, it has no eyes, a feature that I didn't particularly want in the character.

Now, I went and found a helmet that I like for her, which consists of a half helmet that covers the lower section of her head. (and thus covering the hole-ridden cheeks she is embarrassed about) It turns out that it also has a blue glow effect to the eyes, which is kind of nice, as I would like her to have eyes, and that's how people generally interpret it.

I went ahead and stuck some specifics in the RP add-ons (you can see her mouth, the eyes are normal yellow white Forsken color, etc) but understandably, comments were still made ICly and OoCly on the topic of her eyes, most notably that some Forsaken do have blue eyes. I Googled around, and came up with this.

So... Is this an option for CotH characters?
Personally, I don't really want to go prancing around with a special snowflake or lore character or anything like that, but blue eyes work with what I've been using OoCly, and it would save the trouble of having to OoCly correct someone if their player makes a comment about them.

Of course, its not an option in the game mechanics for non-DKs, and it potentially would set a precedent for cosmetic features that always opens up cans of worms...

I'm just looking for a yes or no so I can proceed with getting her approved.
I personally would have no issue with it. Though I'd wait for more GMs to get their input in here before going YEAH, XIGO SAID YES, LET'S DO THIS!
http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Gavril

"Eyes: Ghostlights. A shining blue."

'Tis fine, it seems.
I'm fairly sure that a good amount of people wouldn't mind it (As I wouldn't but then again, I could be wrong about everyone else), and as Xigo mentioned above, it'd be best to wait on approval from a GM to see that it's okay for you to continue what you've been doing so far.
I recall Forsaken PCs with red-glowing eyes as well.

Also, typically Forsaken elves get red-glowing eyes, if the Dark Rangers are anything to judge by.
(02-11-2012, 11:26 AM)flammos200 Wrote: [ -> ]I recall Forsaken PCs with red-glowing eyes as well.

Also, typically Forsaken elves get red-glowing eyes, if the Dark Rangers are anything to judge by.

Do note Forsaken elves are not allowed though.