Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: CotH Family Tree(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So I sat down earlier today, and had to finally acquiesce to Anna's demands that I make a family tree since it all gets rather confusing with so many relations. That being said, I found this wonderful site and managed to make 'A Massive Family Tree'. It seems others liked the idea too, (besides Pharaoh, who did this ages ago for the Novalights) so I laid the current trees out here for everyone to see.

Current CotH Family Trees:

A Massive Family Tree

(Click on a name to reveal everyone directly related to them)

Here are the families that you can find within:

Spoiler:
The Blackstones

The Van Ravenholdts

The Greenes

The Novalights

The Bisens

The Whiteshores

The Van Strahnbrads

The Mal'ethanis

The Broncos

The Calethos

The Indignus

Naharevs

Reigen's Family Tree

Spoiler:
The Dawnsends

The Ashwalkers

The Duskwithers

The Novalight Tree

Spoiler:
Just Novalights!

Cassius' Family Tree

Spoiler:
Arphadazi

Burcanius

Flambard

Folz

Kastamonitis

Palenix

Ramirez

Ratzeburg

Servius

I'm absolutely positive I missed some important piece of information somewhere, or forgot an important individual... But that's why I'm posting this. If you think you may have a character of any relation to anyone in this Tree, then please post below. I'd like to make it as far-reaching as possible and include anyone and everyone I can. That being said, if you can't find a way to get a character onto it then feel free to make your own. This is simply for the group of people I tend to find myself in frequent contact with. Having one for your own personal use, designed for your characters, is incredibly useful and I fully support it!
(02-12-2012, 11:25 PM)Beltharean Wrote: [ -> ]So I sat down earlier today, and had to finally acquiesce to Anna's demands

[Image: ffe640179b554e2L.jpeg]

...Great work!
Marianna, Annabelle, Tavren, Aroes, Morgan and Tress are all cousins? Or related? Somehow? By blood?

...are we the von Hapsburg now? Is this Austria?

Why does this remind me of World War One when the Kaiser of Germany was the cousin to the Queen of Great Britain and they were cousins to the Tsar of Russia.

Bah!
In general, yes. Though not all very directly.

...Apparently.

Them crazy Alteraceans!

By the way, just keep clicking on names to see their branches and stuff...if you didn't know.
(02-12-2012, 11:44 PM)Zarquon Wrote: [ -> ]Marianna, Annabelle, Tavren, Aroes, Morgan and Tress are all cousins? Or related? Somehow? By blood?

...are we the von Hapsburg now? Is this Austria?

Why does this remind me of World War One when the Kaiser of Germany was the cousin to the Queen of Great Britain and they were cousins to the Tsar of Russia.

Bah!

Let's see...

Aroes' sister Morgan's husband is Tavren, who's Tress' half brother, is Claret's son, who's sister Roseanna is Annabelle's mother, who's husband's sister is Marianna.

You might want to add the part where Aroes is marrying Aulten's sister.

As well, Tavren's mother's maiden surname was Addison.

...It's too bad that Craer's marriage to Morgan's bastard sister was dissolved.
(02-13-2012, 12:33 AM)LostStranger Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to add the part where Aroes is marrying Aulten's sister.

As well, Tavren's mother's maiden surname was Addison.

...It's too bad that Craer's marriage to Morgan's bastard sister was dissolved.

Fix'd!
I didn't know there were so many family trees...

Also not sure if Anna and Zar should be linked as of yet. But I see i ties a lot together but it seems misleading
... Aulten's child, not his sister.
(02-13-2012, 03:18 AM)muhaha8 Wrote: [ -> ]... Aulten's child, not his sister.

Fix'd! Again.

(02-13-2012, 12:53 AM)ThePharaoh Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know there were so many family trees...

Also not sure if Anna and Zar should be linked as of yet. But I see i ties a lot together but it seems misleading

Misleading how?

If it's a bother, it can be removed.
I'd like to see this all laid out. Too bad I can't contribute. Silverfangs are a small house, so no real need for their tree, yes?
(02-13-2012, 10:16 AM)SachikoMaeda Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see this all laid out. Too bad I can't contribute. Silverfangs are a small house, so no real need for their tree, yes?

Don't...think...they're related to anyone in here. But, feel free to make your own!
Somehow. Some way. They may be!
I'm proud to say that we have added three new families!

Calethos

Indignus

Naharev

Anyone remember the Black family tree from Harry Potter? This is starting to look like it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5