Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Inactivity, Yush Yush!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For the past few weeks, I haven't been all too active on the forums or in game because of school. I thought I'd finally make a post about it.

Yush! School has gotten to me, and it's tossing quite a bit of reviews, exams, and whatnot, at my doorstep. I'll be fine with the extra work; I can manage, I hope! But, my time spent on CotH will be reduced a bit to the point where I might only come by from time to time. Either way, I'll still be 'aroundish'!
Don't worry User, we'll be here whenever you get a break from School. Good luck with it all.
All my friends be gone. v.v
Good luck Dotsy!
Not allowed!

Absence: denied.
(02-16-2012, 03:35 PM)Piroska Wrote: [ -> ]
Absence: denied.

One cannot help but to obey (read: love) Piroska!

(02-16-2012, 04:33 PM)Bovel Wrote: [ -> ]One cannot help but to obey (read: love) Piroska!

This statement meets with my approval.
Dotsy. ;c
Don't leave Undercover Cop Kogan alone! ;^;

But either way. Do concentrate on your schoolwork, you'll only endure enjoy school for so long. Take a break if you need it. We'll be around, waiting and loving. <3
Good luck with the extra load!
Good luck :D
A month later, and still relatively inactive. But... I'm still alive at least!

Lots of reviews still going on for finals and exams at the end of the year. I hope to return to full activity eventually! ^_^

If anyone really is interested in contacting me, just PM me for any details at all!

I hope you all have fun~
Good luck! <3
Many months later, my exams are underway and are actually almost over!

Anyways, I shall be trying to make a return as Summer comes up! Hopefully I'll see many new and old faces when I return. But hopefully happy faces, the best kinds of faces. <3
\o/
Pages: 1 2