Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gol'kosh...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He gazes questioningly, uncertain how to answer the one person her could always talk to. Her form becomes ethereal, the grassy plains and hut that made up this heaven dissipating before his eyes, his hand tightly gripping the ghostly apparition's as an unknown force begins to pull them apart. Her voice was soothing, calming, as it always was. But the words that echoed from her lips like eternity brought with them a message that he tries desperately to ignore.

"It's not your time, brother...it's not your time..."

She kisses his forehead gently, his eyes betraying his confusion. Her mouth curls into a soft smile as she places the old, brownish helm on his head, speaking again with reverberated tone.

"Go now...be their champion. To those who have love in their hearts, protect them. To the wicked that would harm the innocent..."

She leans in and whispers softly to his ear.

"Feed them to your rage..."

He sits on what must be the ground. The room is a glow of pure white. She has vanished, but her words are still with him. His hate grows. She is lost again to him. A champion? He would crush the ones that wish to remove him from his paradise. But to do so, would go against her words. And those words are all that ever mattered to him.

"Gol'kosh..."

The axe he wielded in life is not with him. It was a gift...a gift from the only one he loved. He had used it to destroy...to maim...to get trophies from those who had held him back. It was how he remembered her. In death, he tried his best not to relinquish it, but he failed. He could not hold on.

"Feed them to your rage..."

He understood her words. The axe was never his weapon. His hate was his weapon. Survivor's guilt had been his trigger. And all he wanted to do was to continue his mission to bring suffering to those who did him wrong. But her words echoed in his mind.

"Go now...be their champion."

He thinks back to the wolf mask. She had been wanting to show Tun'kar something in Shattrath. Something to help cleanse him of the hate. But she would never get the chance. And so another is finishing her work, knowing what he can become if he only learned to harness the thing that made him strong. Strong enough to face the army that broke him. Strong enough to pull himself out of the belly of the beast. Stonger than any other before him, or after other that would come after him.

"To those who have love in their hearts, protect them."

He sees the hunter's mask. The one he died protecting. The one who had the chance to run. The one who came back to fight at his side. He wondered if the hunter made it out. He wondered if the hunter knew what became of his axe. He wondered if his axe would still fulfill his whims if he asked it to.

"To the wicked that would harm the innocent..."

He knows it will.

So! Time to actually plan this event! This is the return of Tun'kar Skullkeeper! I have someone to perform the resurrection, and I'd like to do this within the next week or two. So, for any who are interested in taking part, let me know when you are available, and I'll post the tenative date/time in this post!
I am usually around during the day, when I'm not working on schoolwork. (This is easily adjustable, however!) Sadly, my weekends are pretty much booked right now. Just give me notice as to whatever works for everybody and I will do my best to clear my crazy schedule! :) Good luck!