Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Larger sized stacks in the Auction House? Also general AH bot questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The AH bot only seems to put up stacks of rare ores/materials such as Titanium Ore and Gold Ore in groups of 1-4. This leads to the AH being clogged with 20-50 orders of 1 unit each of Khorium and Gold and such, which is kind of a pain and might actually reduce the max number of auctions for the bot to have up at once. Would it be possible to get a good distribution of small orders (1-5) and large orders (10-20), or simply get rid of small orders altogether?

Also, does the AH bot not like selling glyphs and uncut gems? I've noticed that those and a handful of other tabs seem to be empty all the time.
I've removed the limit for stacks of green/blue items. As far as glyphs go, the normal AHBot doesn't have that included functionality. For a bit I had found an altered port of the AHBot that included them, but had to revert back to the normal one after a code change. I'll see if the glyph port has been updated lately and try to include it in the next update.
Cool! Thanks a bunch. The AH bot is something I'm always interested in, because I tend to browse it for good deals on strange items.
Ah? Well, something you may be interested in is that you can browse the AH on the accounts site. Hehe.
We have a gem vendor at the back of OOCC for uncut gems. He's an orc (name escapes me) mining at the back not far from the metals vendor and weapons/armor vendors.
And he sells epic gems for 5x the cost of a stack of titanium ore.