Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ezra [Worgen - Persistent]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Race of character/NPC: Worgen. (I guess Orc would be a good base race?)
Class of character/NPC: Hunter.
Name of character/NPC: Ezra the Packlord
Exact modelID requested: 32377
Level requested: 80.
Any special equipment needed: N/A.
Duration that character will be used: Persistent.
Location the character/NPC will reside: Eastern Kingdoms, Duskwood, Silverpine, The Plaguelands. All of the 'grimdark' zones are places I could see him stalking around in. Or, taking his place amongst the Black Harvest ranks as their newly acquired 'pet dog' to patrol the keep and keep all the bones in check.

Purpose for the character/NPC:
To spark some wild encounter RP in whichever zone he shall choose as residence, which may vary as too many attacks or murders in one region would make hiding very hard sooner or later.

Should this character actually end up in the Black Harvest (As is the current plan.) that have been mentioned before, he will be eye-candy, as well as an actual character I hope to bring in to spark some more RP and add some flavour to it. (Or slobber it all up.)

How this came to be:
Spoiler:
actual quotes from WoW Wiki, as well as selected phrases from WoW books on the Worgen and their origin.

The curse originated from the druidic order who followed Goldrinn, known as Druids of the Scythe. They shapeshifted into the feral worgen and eventually lost their minds to its violent nature. The other Druids agreed that they must be locked away, and thus put them into eternal slumber deep within the Emerald Dream. Until the days Arugal utilized Ur's research, and Velinde Starsong used the Scythe of Elune.

Arugal later researched the Worgen whom he had brought back from their exile and under his service, in order to somehow replicate the curse. He succeeded, to a point. However, he is killed by some brave souls, in his own keep, in Silverpine Forest.

Arugal’s fate did not end there however; He was resurrected by the three Blood Princes, whom, under order from Arthas, brought him back so that he may infest the population of Grizzly Hills with his foul curse. Which he does, succeeding to infest their society with the curse, re-establishing a foothold as another vilian to be trifled with. However, this time, some of his Worgen subjects did not suffer under only being able to shift during the night, in the light of the moon, but was able to maintain the Worgen shape; Permanently. Thus Arugal succeeded in creating his own, perverted version of the Worgen race.

PROFILE:
Spoiler:
Player: Spiky

Character Full Name: Ezra the Packlord

Character In-Game Name: Ezra

Nickname(s): Mongrel

Association(s): Black Harvest

Race: Human (Now Worgen)

Class: Hunter (In-game race should be Orc to make this possible.)

Skills and Abilities:
Alpha – Ezra is very likely to assume the position of Alpha in the presence of other Canines due to his imposing nature.

Tireless – Ezra can run or perform other straining work for extended periods of time, without tiring as fast as most other humanoids would.

Fury – Ezra is a beast, he is more than likely to resort back to the wild instincts of a killer, than the man he was before. As such, he is easily angered, and resorts to violence unless stopped by display of superior strength or dominance over him, this, in turn, also makes mind controlling effects harder to put on him.

Regenatration – His regeneration is highly above the norm for humans or other races (Perhaps even, better than trolls) This is clearly from the amount of magic in his blood.

Dark Flight – Ezra can break into a sprint capable of keeping up with even the fastest horses.

Sex: Male

Hair: Brown / white

Eyes: Sickly yellow

Weight: 620 lbs.

Height: 9'2 feet.

Usual Garments/Armor: Leather armor to reinforce his thick hide where it was considered “weak”

Other:

Alignment:(Optional.)

Personality:
Aggressive and highly unpredictable in his behavior, Ezra only answers to the higher-ups of the Black Harvest, reacting much like a dog would when the “”territory” he has claimed is being intruded upon.
He is fiercely possessive on over-protective of his fellow Harvest members, even more-so towards the select few who can call him friend (Not very many can)

Though he can still have a, what some people would call normal conversation, he is more likely to bark out words (pun intended) and leave it at that, preferring action over words. He is not the one you should chat up, unless of course you’re within the group of people he views as friends or ally.

History:
Part of a human expedition mean to establish a foothold in Grizzly Hills, Ezra (Who no longer remembers his given name from birth) was a lumberjack. Life in this new, harsh and cold place suited him, it meant working for your pay; Nothing came easy.

He spent months here, eventually establishing the human village known as Solstice Village. Life here went by as it had since they’d arrived; he’d work during the week, enjoying women’s company and festivities in the weekends.

All of this was, however, shattered when Arugal, brought back from the dead, slowly tightened his hold on the unknowing villages, corrupting them with his foul curse.

One of the first to succumb to the curse’ horrifying effects, Ezra was transformed and enlisted as one of Arugal’s savage, beastly soldiers; a Worgen. However, as Arugal’s curse was not in any sense a direct shapeshifting, Ezra did not have the abilitiy to change at night, infact he didn’t have the ability to change at all; He was stuck, forever a Worgen, never to be human again, his mind bordering on savage, wild animal.

With the fall of the Lich King, Ezra’s master, who’d died before this, had no control over him anymore, leaving him to wander the frozen wastes. It was here he was found and brought back, by an unknown trader dealing in rare and bizarre creatues. It was not meant to be however, that Ezra was bought, no. He was released during a wild Worgen attack during travels through Duskwood, the Worgen quickly accepting him into their pack, Ezra being bigger and more intelligent than they he quickly led his own little pack around the woods, though lately his intelligence has lead him to search for other, more entertaining allies or endeavours.

Tugged away in a heavy, chained and locked box-cage, Ezra was brought back to the Eastern Kingdoms to serve with his new masters.
You mentioned this character will be played mostly with the BH - does that mean the character will generally just be present with them, or will the RP mostly be secluded and closed to outsiders? (ie, will this character just be eye candy for the guild, or will RP with the rest of the server benefit as well?)
Actually I've decided to leave him open, stalking Duskwood and the nearby regions to perhaps bring RP to those locations, perhaps even Silverpine (Again, bringing him in contact with Black Harvest -was- the initial idea, so if he stayed there he might just end up with them) Naturally since he's a CMC, if he should get accepted, he'll be eye-candy for whichever guild or group that takes him in, but, I do understand that looks are not all, and I will bring my best when RP'ing this character.
I shall bump this, as I am still dedicated to possibly seeing this character come to life.
Edit: Yes, I also hope to benefit the server a spark of RP with this guy wherever the Harvest goes.
*Whisper* Join the Red Rose with him >.>
Anutha' bump! I long to join my harvest brothers!
Wolves for the wolf men!
You know, Kretlol takes the Custom-Character Model profiles from bottom to top. You just bumped yours, which means it's on the top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE
Actually, not always. He approves them as he sees fit.
(10-25-2012, 11:58 AM)Kira13 Wrote: [ -> ]You know, Kretlol takes the Custom-Character Model profiles from bottom to top. You just bumped yours, which means it's on the top.

I think this is in poor taste, especially with the link. Please try to be mindful of the feelings of others.
I suppose a worgen could be tested. Like Rigley, create the character on one of your accounts and let me know.
Dark Ranger and Worgen... Hot damn, the Black Harvest are in for a good time!
(12-20-2012, 12:59 PM)Grakor456 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2012, 11:58 AM)Kira13 Wrote: [ -> ]You know, Kretlol takes the Custom-Character Model profiles from bottom to top. You just bumped yours, which means it's on the top.

I think this is in poor taste, especially with the link. Please try to be mindful of the feelings of others.
You're right, I shouldn't have. I apologise if I made you feel uncomfortable in any way, Spiky.

On another subject... Worgeeeen! <3