Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Bloodpaw Event Thread of Yarrr!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 200px-Bloodpaw-icon.png]

The Bloodpaw Is Coming To Your Port.
YE BE NOT PREPARED!

This will be the official thread for upcoming events involving CoTH's merry band of Undead seadogs, The Bloodpaw! New events will be posted to the OP.

Questions related to events only should be posted below. All other inquiries should be directed to The Bloodpaw guild thread.
--------------------------------------

Next Event:

To be announced!

Past Events:

Spoiler:
The Massacre of Merchant Coast
Date: Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012
Time: 15:00 Server Time

The Captain has received a tip that a treasure of unknown origin was buried somewhere along the coast near Ratchet. But word also is out that a band of Southsea pirates is gunning for the same treasure. Upon arriving in Ratchet, the Captain and Blades have...creatively interrogated...one of the Southsea pirates and learned that the treasure is an unbreakable chest with an enchanted lock, trapped in the bowels of their ship. While Captain Jonoth and Blades slipped into the ship captain's quarters and put an end to his life, the rest of the crew managed to wreak havoc on the rest of the ship and obtain the chest! Now it will be up to the crew to figure out how to get it open!
First event, THE MASSACRE OF MERCHANT COAST, is up! Post below what time you are available. Tentative date is Tuesday, March 20, 2012, but if enough requests are made it will be moved. BE THERE OR BE FISH FOOD!
March 16 is Friday. Today, actually. Tuesday, is the 20th.
(03-16-2012, 10:50 AM)Ural Wrote: [ -> ]March 16 is Friday. Today, actually. Tuesday, is the 20th.

Corrected...must be slow today XD
Like a little bit of brainrot could ever interfere with leadership! Dates. Times. Pshaw!
Setting the even time for 16:00 server time for the moment, just as a starting point. If enough people have a prefered time that works better I'll move it.
16:00 is 4:00pm server time. Or 7:00pm EST.

If that's right I'll be working Beat Up ! I can wrangle a date but time messes me up!
Would it be more convenient to hold it later? I'm trying to get a sense for future events as well. What's everyone's general available time?
Bab...! If we're doing Tuesday events, I can only show up if it's either at 6:00PM ST, or about 12:00-1:00PM ST.
My block o' work is 2:00pm to 2:00am EST.
Or 11:00am to 11:00pm server time.
Or 1100 to 2300 server time.
Weekends are no good for me either.

Sorry!
There will be events on other days of the week. I want to throw the first one to see whos active and to get a gauge on when people are available for events. I'll keep switching it up til I get it right :)
"The Massacre of Merchant Coast" postponed until further notice.
Event info updated after an excellent RP yesterday. Still waiting on those availabilities!
Update my maties!

First, Blades for those who know him has his arm back!

Second, he was sent out to get more information on the said treasure chest, here is what came up so far.

1.) The chest, is in fact, in the possession of the South sea pirate, it sits in their ship below deck near their cap's quarters.

2.) The chest, is oddly enough, almost like a block, no lock, no sign of a way to open it, nothing, rather strange don' you think?

3.) Through out conversations on board the outline of what looks like a lock kept changing colors on the chest, first green, then crimson, and finally a blue after they threw a man over board. If the conversations struck up the magical color show on the chest is unknown.

As we speak the cap' plans to acquire said 'magic' box more information later!

Blades~
I somehow missed this! Thanks for the heads up, Blades. I'm definitely looking forward to getting involved in my first Bloodpaw event (as soon as Jonoth sets a time/date).

On that note, as a not-so-subtle reminder, all members should message Captain Jonoth with their availability. Last I heard he hadn't heard from many of us and I do not think that he'll set a date or time until he can find something that would allow the majority of us to attend. So do eet!
Pages: 1 2 3