Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: aslankokb's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey what's up, i've seen this private server a long time ago but i couldn't have a chance to register and play it. I am playing World of Warcraft for 3 years. However, within this 3 years, it has been a long jumps and still I am not a good roleplayer. I want to learn. I have read all the guides that can help me and now i am ready to register. I think..

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Turkey, my native language is Turkish but i live in Canada.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always loved Warcraft. First, i played Warcraft III. I loved it! The characters, the story and anything else were great. I was repeating the speech that the characters were saying, as an example "I must hunt soon!"(from dreadlord) Afterwards, i meet with WoW. I didn't like it for the first time because it was so complicated. PvP is not good for me so i turn to be a roleplayer.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I've always searched for a roleplay server. I played one of them. This will be the second one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I will be a little mystyrical character. Nobody will know what i am doing. Nobody will know where i came from and my past.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Forsaken, rogue. The first time i played Warcraft III. I loved undeads. In the Frozen Throne it has been complicated, i still love it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good players, players that don't say "Noob, your stupidity is killing me or such instead of "Do you need help?" Nobody has been born by knowing Warcraft. Everybody needs help sometimes. Everybody does mistakes, and with a mistake nobody can be called Stupid or Noob. In the forums i saw gms posts, that inspired me. I think this is the server :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of them but i like Respect the most. The servers can not be played if there is not respect between players. For me.. However, i feel it will be good to be here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Take it away."
"Let's go that is enough"
It was late at night. The clouds and the dust was making such a good view in the sky. Blood, and a man was making a ridiculous view on the floor. Another fight for respect, money and glory. They are going but where ? After the fight, they think somewhere will be safe for them ? They think, they can have respect and glory by fighting. They can, here there they have it. They think, they have it. Watch your back, they are following you. "Oh, sh*t! RUN!" Hoodies up. They scared. Where is all the glory and respect now? Walk home and take a nap. There is a long way to go.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I didn't know what to write. This is just a little event that i created. I can do better but it was fast. :)
Hello aslankokb, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thanks for the story! Remember to capitalise those i's, and we'll be champion.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.