Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DetectiveSprite's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, I have been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla but I have only been roleplaying for about four years. I did play on Freedom WoW and more recently Prologue. However, I found that the two are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I need something that isn't too free-form but at the same time isn't extremely hardcore. From what I can see, this seems to be that 'something.'

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

USA and my primary language is English. Unfortunately I do not speak any other languages just yet.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Bing search. I have seen the server many times but I have never taken the time to really look. After browsing through RP servers I found that this one suits me best. The mature aura Conquest of the Horde omits is one that I am comfortable being a part of. Given I pass through the system.

As well, this seems to be the only one that hasn't upgraded to Cataclysm, and to me that is a plus.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Well, I quite enjoy most forms of RP. I really am an open book when it comes to subjects like this. I am willing to try most any type of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

That isn't a question I can answer. I find that all races and classes have something special to contribute to lore. That is not a cop out. It is genuinely how I feel on the subject of race/class favoritism.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I suppose I sort of covered it, but to reiterate: Conquest of the Horde seems like a mature and close-knit community that I would quite enjoy being a part of.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect goes without saying, so I'm going to have to say Maturity. There is nothing wrong with being silly, but being able to handle a situation in a calm and adult manner is extremely important in my eyes. If all the players in this community abide by this rule, then I plan to stay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I plan to start fresh, if that is okay. I will write a new story later on, I suppose when I apply for Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Just one question, does a character profile count toward the intro story? Or should I write and entirely new story when the time arises?

That's it! Hope it was worth a read.
Hello DetectiveSprite, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

*Nods*
Maturity is important. A lesson I was recently reminded of, actually. Feel free to write a story whenever you like.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.