Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi I am Reca, I have been playing WoW for about 5 years now. Started Rping in The burning crusade and fell deeply in love. I have a very creative outlook on RPing in Wow and enjoy to play on dramatic backgrounds and throw a little RP Humor in :). I played full time RP on maelstrom-US and on Prologue. I am a very outgoing person and just want to have fun :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Heard about the first WoW coming out, and I think I just went out and got it at Best Buy in pure curiosity.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well, I have been looking for a RP server since Prologue went down and when I Googled "World of Warcraft RP Private Server" you were the first to come up. Read some of the forums on here and posts from the developers and you guys seemed pretty legit.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Drama, Humor, Laid Back Tavern. My favorite is long adventures with a group of people and wars. I love when the guild leader or commander rallies the people and we head off in a perfect formed march. I get a big smile :D.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warrior or Human Warrior. Mainly because I love playing the hard headed blood thirsty Orc who marches into the battle with no fear. Plus I love Orc Lore. Human Warrior because I usually make a humorous wise guy who plays pranks and jokes about his fellow soldiers, but gains some wisdom through out his journeys. I enjoy Warriors because Its more realistic and relate-able and I have always loved Medieval Knights and such.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a active community who loves to Rp just as much as I do, and a team of developers who will create an interesting lore for us to follow and play off of.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well most important the "Must Know How to RP" (lol) Cause why else would I come other then to RP :P but you guys show you are still open to new rp'ers who have a open mind. Also your Anti-Ganking. I hate RP Trolls.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Journal Entry 12, 12:23am. The Barrens) "I have found myself wondering for days threw the Barrens. The hot moist air and the dry crunch of the sand is the only comfort I have found since my stop at the Crossroads. I have been journeying to find my inner spirit, in hopes to conquer my emotions and keep my mind in a calm place as I hope to prepare myself to join the other Orcs in battle. I feel my father would of been proud to see me in armor, fighting along side our brothers in hopes to bring peace in this chaotic world once and for all. If only the Alliance could stop worshiping there pure blooded kings and there "Light". We could come to a understanding with each other and live as one in mother natures gift of life. However, emotions such as these need to be put away. I can not let my self become to attached to the idea of Peace, the idea of love. I must be strong for my people and I must carry forward with my journey.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope :)
Hello Reca412, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Heh, I don't even think our admin is a developer (though I could be very wrong). Prologue had a lot of mechanical tweaks, which is why they had a dev team. Us? We're just in it for the story.

Thank you for the story!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.