Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing, VuuduuHedd!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've been roleplaying since I was in 7th or 8th grade (I'm 20 now. :D) and have never looked back. First I would just think of backgrounds for my characters in whatever MMO I was playing at the time. I never thought there would actually be other people who did the same and were vocal about it! Now I spend at least part of every day doing some form of roleplay. Being unemployed gives me plenty of time to work on characters and campaigns.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm an American, from the great state of South Carolina. I'll jsut leave it at that..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always been a huge MMO junkie (since MMOs are where the roleplay usually happened for me) and I had gone through a few of them before picking up WoW a while after its release. It was the first place I had actually roleplayed, and I've played retail off and on since then.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
It was reccomended to me by Scout and Aroes. However since the reccomendation field in sign-ups only allows one person, I just put Scout, but make sure Aroes gets credit too! :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any and all, really. I love having the chance to further develop my characters and refine their personalities, so I appreciate dumping them into a vast range of situations.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll everything.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, if the people who reccomended me are any indication, great roleplay and cool people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
There was a saying in the humility section that I linked to my friends in Skype. It was
"[2/27/2012 3:28:01 PM] ~: "Nobody else loves your character as much as you do." Truer words have rarely been spoken."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Big swords and big shields. That's all this grunt cares about. Iron, Steel, Bone, Wood, whatever he could get his hands on to protect him and his was fine by him. Unfortunately strength of body rarely equates to strength of soul and mind. I won't go into details for you pups, but my clan and I had been whipped into a perverse frenzy that lasted generations. I know you're all bored stiff. After all, you're going to be the next generation of Grunts and protectors of the Horde! Just heed my words. We are not crazed savages anymore. We once again have honor. We once more have peace of mind. And we will forever work to undo the mistakes our past has wrought upon Azeroth and Draenor. Keep your wits about you, and never forget your heiritage."
-Thrank Half-Gaze, retired Grunt and survivor of the First, Second, and Third Wars.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello VuuduuHedd, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Scout and aroes? Pshh, noobs. Thank you for the story!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.