Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Counting minutes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here she sat sitting on a stump frowning looking at the body, the motionless body laid face up in the rain slowly twitching from the bloody blade deep into his neck.

"Jerk..."

The girl spat at the body looking at her arm, its a covered with different cuts and wounds that the man as gave him, she rolled her eyes pushing the hair away from her face as the rain fell down on top of her.

"All he needed to do was die no retaliate...Thalion is gonn'a kill me..."

The elf continued to wrap her arm looking at the draenie still shaking her head, she had finally found one, something she was looking for, but no he had to try and resist and cut open her hand and wrist...

"Master Nova will have my head for killing this magi for attacking me...Well...maybe I am safe."

Sarinia shrugs finishes the wrapping of her wound before looking up at the rain, she shook her head, was this the life she wanted? Well..it mattered not for her at least she had a decent life as a slave.

"I guess I should write Thal and let him know I am at least still breathing.."

The elf smiled a bit as she stood up pulling her mask back on her face then throwing the cowl over her head.

"Life will continue, but will my dead master let mine after I have failed?"

She shrugs pulling her cloak around her eying the body one more time before moving closer removing her dagger and cleaning it on the man, she shook her head before the blade vanished into her sheath and she turns walking away from the body.