Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Finiarel's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player in a role-play environment I am not new to it nor am I overly experienced. I prefer to avoid conflicts out of character and prefer a emote based combat system. In player roles I tend to prefer to take on a supportive role in an evolving plot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Canada and I speak English as my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft back during Warcraft 3. Threw that I became engulfed in the lore and began reading the books and still follow the lore. I started playing World of Warcraft a week after its release and have just recently stoped playing on the Retail servers to find a private Role-play server.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I found Conquest of the Horde threw Google along with a few others. I chose to give my application here and attempt to make a place for myself here Because you seem to have a nice structure here. Also, given the introduction process I would think you take a more serious approach to the Role-play environment.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Political Role-play above all else but, I also enjoy adventure and social Role-play. I suppose that is a given as all three can be linked together one way or another.

What is your favourite race/class? Why?:
For my favourite race(s) I would have to say Humans and Night Elves. Humans for their nothing more then being generic and simple. Night Elves for their lore, I love the Night Elf lore over all the other races.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect good quality Role-play and a friendly community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Of all the rules many appeal to me. However, I would say Respect over all others appeals the most to me. Threw Respect comes understanding and good mannered people, with understanding even threw semi bad Role-play and choices conflict can be avoided. Which I have fond to be a problem in a lot of Role-play Communities.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
For this I will not give a character background per-say. I will be given a story pertaining to my character himself. I find giving full character backgrounds reveals to much of your character which should be learnt threw In-Character interactions. I would ask that I be allowed to add this at a later date as I have not quite finished the story to my liking.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There is not much else to add other then I look forward to possibly enjoying some good Role-play with you all in the future should my introduction be approved, yet I believe I had already stated this above.
Hello Finiarel! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin