Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Grogporter Trade Presents: Weekly lotteries!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have little coinage and would like to have some more? Fel, do you like coinage? Or do you just have a gambling problem?

Then you have come to the right place! With little to no effort you can have the opportunity to win tons of gold!

Now, I know what you are thinking... "Where's the catch?"

By paying one silver (Up to five entries), you automatically enter yourself to win coins, ranging from fifty-copper up to whatever the grand prize is!

The OOC information:

You will come to me and offer up four numbers ranging between one and ten, plus a bonus number. This is being based highly off of the actual lottery in the states. The five entries are per account, so do not try to trick me. :c Also, please know that I will be making up a spreadsheet so you can see your numbers at any time!

You will have from Sunday till Friday at noon server time to purchase your tickets ICly. Then, Friday night I will do the actual drawing with several random people to ensure that the numbers are drawn at random. Depending on how many numbers you get correct in the correct order will determine how much you get. This might get confusing, but don't worry, I r gud at teh maff stufz.

One number= Fifty-copper
Two numbers= Two silver
Three numbers= Seventy-percent of the jackpot
Three plus bonus equals the entire jackpot!

*If you have the bonus ball, that is an automatic one gold plus whatever else you are supposed to get.

If no one wins a jackpot that week, it will be double and a half times the jackpot. Ya' get?

This weeks jackpot is for 25g and will be drawn on March 9th.

https://docs.google.com/a/conquestoftheh...hbEE#gid=0

**Updates
March 2nd, 2012 Notes: Moved the numbers down to four instead of five. Edited in new jackpot for the upcoming week.
IC moneyz?
Totally. I am trying to get rid of Cressy's almost..150 g.
Updated! Next drawing will be on March 9th! Feel free to send numbers in game with the IC currency.