Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction to Nexy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi my name is Nexius but for those who get to know me you can call me Nexy. I'm a go with the flow kinda person likes to have fun and joke around. I love to tell stories and have recently decided to take up WoW RP. When I first started playing WoW I was on another private server and I was captivated by the instant lv 80 and cool looking pvp gear. However as most noobies find out, pvp is not as easy as it looks. For me it was pretty much a no go and so I looked to pve for more success. It was a perfect fit, I could play tank, healer, and dps. Sadly it got boring after a while and I differed to roaming the beautiful lush pastures and mountains of Azeroth. Half of the experience I enjoy and get from WoW is from it's detailed landscapes. Outland was very fun to roam as well but after a while you reach the "end of the world" and find yourself conversing with imaginary companions and going on fantastical adventures. I decided that it was either time to find people to share these stories with or admitt myself to a mental ward. Im glad I chose to go the first route! :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the US specifically New York, New York; my primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got bored of Runescape about a year ago and found out that WoW private servers weren't illegal, so I tried em out. Fell inlove with the the scenery, character models and most of all the lore and all it's flexibility.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Alot of other servers don't do RP and Im hoping this will provide a healthy rp experience rather than the cliche "LETS RAID LICH KING! 5.5kgs+ only DURRRRR!!!" Im hoping to find some people who love to customize, accessorize, and revitalize a sense of genuine fun and creativity amoungst fellow peers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well my character is drunkard, so I suppose taverns. However a bit of action would never hurt. Maybe some wild treasure hunt across the eastern kingdoms or a relentless vendetta against an old comrade. I like to be well versed, so above all else lets just have fun!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves in my opinion are the best class to Rp and use OOC. They are a versatile race who's history extends as far back as the night elves. The fact that they are forsaken outcast to the Nigjt Elves and Alliance as a whole inspires so many ideas. Not to mention they have had unstable leadership and suffer from magic withdrawl. Its like a whole new West Side Story! Another great thing about Blood Elves is that they arern't ugly. I could work up my leatherworking or tailoring profession and make outfits for days. Looking at my Blood Elf is a pleasure and I need icandy from time to time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I wanna have fun RP with a diverse and active community. Im a little bored of the pve and pvp; I need to just sit down and expereince a journey. A magical experience or a hearty story that would resonate within me for a while.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"[Any] type of RP is allowed, AS LONG AS EVERY PARTICIPANT IS COMFORTABLE WITH IT." This is my favorite because I just wanna have fun. Im not big on the elitist mentality so if it aint about the fun im not down with it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a Foggy moonlight night and the ship was in a lively frenzy. Bottles were crashing o the wooden plank decks, crew mates swung from the ropes that hung from the sails over head. All drunk of course shouting, arm wrestling, and partying over pillaged loot from an unsuspecting alliance village living near the coast. Their Pirate Captain Azra Eretai of the Spearhead Hellequin, was the most drunk of them all. She was a beautiful elven vixen who had lush, long, crimson curls that extended past her shoulders. Her skin was perfect in every way, not a single blemish was in sight. And amount other things she was naked; a naked captain leading a drunk ship full of hearty,thieving, good for nothing, piratey men. Races of all sorts such as orcs, trolls, fellow elves, and even a draenei who served as the medic after being captured in a previous venture. Acting all drunk and aloof, Azra took up a harpoon and threw it at the moon, hoping to snatch a piece for herself. However her harpoon decided to take the more realistic approach and plummeted into the sea, not before striking something on it's way down however. A sharp cry was heard, something similar to a screech but long enough to be though of as a "meow". Surprisingly the yell came from a calico cat that had been lost at sea. The harpoon had gone straight through it and the cat looked like a shish kabob covered in wet fur. Oddly though there was no blood only a blue residual mist that felt cool. The captured medic ran to the captains deck to see what that odd noise was amongst the rioting pirates. He spotted his drunk and naked captain parading the cat like a flag. He was mortified and begged Azra to release it so he could try to tend to its critical injuries. But his captain laughed and he eyes lit up with terror. He tried to pull it away from her, but she pulled whilst laughing like a maniac. They tugged in opposite directions and circled like a spinning top until the cat ripped in two. Both the medic and captain fell on their behinds; however one looked upon the scene mortified while the other was dizzy and still laughed. Suddenly violet colored tentacles sprouted from the cat. They weren't completely physical though as they looked spectral in nature. They clung the two pieces of cat together and it let out a long meow while stretching it's legs. The medic fainted at the sight of the cats sudden reanimation and Azra merely laughed some more. The other crew mates were totally oblivious to what just had occurred. Azra then proceeded to the cat and clenched it within her bosom. She pet it and went along her merry way on the ship drunk and laughing maniacally.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Im new to WoW Rp so I hope the community i really welcoming. I've already downloaded Addons such as Total Rp2 and have brushed up on some WoW Rp rules and lingo. Hopefully I am fully prepared, can't wait! ^_^

Hello nexius, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Hello there... Nexy. This is quite strange, I have to confess, since we had-... Well, the past is past, is it not? I think you might enjoy reading this, and it might also draw a couple of things to your attention.

Thank you for the story.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.
We had a nexi, didn't we?

Welcome Nexius, anyways :> We're quite similar, you and I. :p

Don't worry. You can be called Nexy/Nexus. They call me Rarity.
We do? I've referred to you as 'Holy' or 'Nexus' or 'Holynexus'
I just say you with the person *shrug*
@xigo : Most do, at least. Maybe it's a brony thing!
(03-01-2012, 03:53 AM)Xigo Wrote: [ -> ]We do? I've referred to you as 'Holy' or 'Nexus' or 'Holynexus'

Nab: http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Nexi

Even used to be a GM.

Thought this was a return post, too bad it wasn't. But you're welcome too!
Thanks for the warm reception. I really wasn't expecting this but thank you nonetheless. I can tell this is gonna be fun just by the way things have already started. Im not a draenei like Nexi and will probably ere on the side of caution if ever I plan to make such a character.
Nexi was a character and a forum name.