Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Curious for Feedback...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like some feedback on general RP technique and the personality of my characters, please! :D

Lillisaea
Lillisea
Zhix ( only a couple people have RPed with him )

Thanks
I'll assume that no replies means that I have reached the pinnacle of RPing prowess and have no where to improve.
Trust me, feedback isn't as common as you'd think. I hardly got replies on -my- feedback thread. :3
Yeah, and you're a celebrity. Right. Right?
Right. :3
Vee,

Been loving the Kaldorei RP. It's quite refreshing. You're a pretty laid back person OOCly and I look forward to RPing with you more. Lilli is a joy to be around ICly.
♥ Ural, thankee :) I'd have to say the same about Tikar but my overwhelming urge to burst in to laughter when you roll single digits an entire mini-event stops me.

;)
Trust battles ftw. Thanks for co-hosting the last one with me. It was a nice touch at the end.

Edit: Oh and obvious thanks for helping with Kalah's profile. I am not good with Kaldorei stuff. I think I gnawed on Tikar's profile for half a year.
Thanks, and any time~ I can't do anything but Night Elves, haha.
ily~ <3
QTpie!
Jurok is one of my favorite new Orcs. Keep up the good work!
That means a lot Spongecake.
You do Lillisea as how I would imagine a kaldorei druid, which makes you stand out because most others druids around CotH don't.
..wow. I'm bad at gratitude, but thanks, genuinely thanks. It means a lot coming from such a fine camel (and RPer, from what I've seen).
Thanks a lot, to all of you guys. :D
Pages: 1 2