Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Amundias
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I typically play the wiser classes (i.e mage, druid, shaman). I’ve developed a sort of niche as an advisor and such. I’ve been a part of both small and large servers and have had the chance to create a diverse group of characters that can vary depending on the type of server. I tend to portray well educated and worldly characters who are wise, or willing to learn and always willing to teach.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I’m from the United States and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Don’t laugh, but I found out about WoW through the South Park episode. I’m sure if you’ve played this for any amount of time, you’ve seen it already. Basically I thought the group aspect of gaming was intriguing and would be a nice change from my typical 1-player rpg’s.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I’ve heard from friends, forums and other various sources that this server’s rp quality was vastly superior to any other of its kind. The environment seems very friendly and the serer seems to be well run, and well lead.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I’m a bit of an old-school RPer and I’m partial to good ol’ tavern RP. In my opinion, that’s where the best stories are born.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Favorite Race: Night Elf
Favorite Class: Druid

I enjoy playing night elf druids because of there lore-rich history and heritage. I love implementing these details into my rp and allowing it to make my character more round and realistic, almost as if it’s actually had life experiences that’ve shaped him into who it is.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A quality roleplay environment that is free of the common annoyances that plague most servers such as n00bs, spammers, ignorant idiots, and I could go on for hours. Basically just good times, with good friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I feel Respect is by far the most important to me because without it, nothing else will be able to function and should be a basic foundation for any good roleplayer.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)

As the sun set over the vast treeline of Elwynn forest, the young lieutenant took off his plate helm and sat down under the evening shade of a large oak. He rubbed his eyes as his thoughts were clouded by the gnolls. It all started that morning as his small patrol of his guards walked casually down the road to Westfall. They stopped to snack on a bush of blackberries. As the guards stuffed there knapsacks they failed to hear the scouts take their positions on the other side of the road and wait for the perfect opportunity. The guards didn’t even have a chance when they were all attacked. There wasn’t much of a fight and there would have been no hope if a certain brave druid wasn’t eyeing the berries himself from afar. The gnolls clubs were no match for the druid-bear’s massive claws and gave the guards an opportunity to grab the swords and retaliate! The swift battle left little more than a few blood spots on the old trail. However the young lieutenant wouldn’t soon forget his mistake, which almost cost him his life.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Not at the moment. The guide did a very good job of explaining everything.
Hello davidmg! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin