Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: WintersWrath92's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am 19, shy in person, and am not in any shape or form outgoing, I try to be social and above all else, Kind and Gentle Hearted. Say what you will about me, but most of the time you are going to get a positive answer. I sometimes talk to much and jumble up my words.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I hail from the United States, and speak in the tongue of English.
How did you get into Warcraft?:

My Father, a big kid, he had introduced me way back when it was first released.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I seek Adventure, Immerssion, and I was told about this server from some friends. And I hope to stick around long enough to enjoy Great RP Sessions.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

All kinds, my doors are open. Just have to talk to me first about what kind, just so I have a mindset. Actually now that I revert back to my least Roleplay 'kind', is Combat/fighting style.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Classes, None. Race, Tauren and Draenei. I love Horns and the fact that ther're both Noble in a way. I've palyed every class to date, and enjoyed them all.
What are your expectations of this server?:
I really don't have that many, but I can tell you two things, to have fun and be myself. I think these two are the most important to me, and I'm betting many others had the same Expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Tolerance, and Godmodding are what I feel are the msot important to me. For without these, how can oen go about Enjoying there Roleplay if 'John the Knight of Ever Glowing Candles' is slapping your character and saying his hand broke the jaw of him/her? And while he is doing all this he is yelling out of character crude and barbaric words that otherwise might be deemed hurtful. Thats where Respect comes into play, he might be slapping a Alliance Male named 'One-eyed Kreely' just because he is on the opposite Faction.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Wooden Mugs Scraped upon eachother as the men happily laughed at one another, splinters from the mugs falling to the table below. "Hjulgor cleaved that man in two, did you see it?" Brinjolf said looking toward the small whimpering child at the end of the table, bit's of blood covereing his face and tunic. "N-no..." he said nervously. Brinjolf and the man across from him both looked at eachother then, laughing hysterically. "Were you to blinded by your helm to see the glory of blood spilling from another man?!" said the man across from Brinjolf, they laughed some more. The boy was ashamed...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

None, I think everything is crips and clear.
Hello WintersWrath92! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin