Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

They, call me Garothi, but i bet a barrel of beer that you never heard the name, I've been in the Role-playing business for a long time now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Scotland! therefor, i English!(I guess?).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played Warcraft 2:Tides of Darkness when it came out.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Well, i was just getting tired or retail RP, and the loss of money forced me to seek out a new server, this one seems to appeal to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I do get attracted to Tavern RP, almost anything starts from there and i do love to have a good laugh over a mug or two! I do mostly like to RP in groups, makes it feel grand.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

*Garothi scratches his beard and looks at the screen* Is this somekind of sick joke ? Dwarves'll be Dwarves!
Joking aside, Dwarf Warrior(Or Hunter or Paladin).

What are your expectations of this server?:

Oooh, Alot now! I really am looking forward for a Heavy Role-play experience, i do want to establish myself here, it seems to be run very well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Tolerance, people usually forget manners, and burst out of control, i do hope this community is tolerant with all sorts of people.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Raptor's Rest was a two story building deep in Elwynn Forest. A bar on the first floor with many, many kinds of mead and ale, also with many very good foods. In the basement was a cellar where all the heavier drinks and whiskey was, surprisingly cold for Stormwind's warm temperature. On the second floor there where people who rested at the the many rooms that the Tavern held.

The area surrounding the tavern had many shady trees, in the distance was a river where a fisherman usually sat, who "doesn't like people disturbin' his fishin'". Raptors walked by the tavern alot therefor its name no its not a plot!. If you looked far into the distance you could see the famous Stormwind city, now filled with lights for the coming ceremony in the name of the light. The main road was probably a small walk from the tavern for people to enjoy if they rested there.

In the tavern a few people sat at tables, happily eating there food and drinks. A dwarf sat behind the bar, from how tall he was, only a small part of the top of his head was seen. It was him and a troll who worked at the bar, the owner of the tavern didn't come out much.

The dwarf drank some ale behind the bar, tapping his foot on the wooden floor as he waited to be called for. The people in the inn were already quiet, so he simply shrugged and kept drinking, humming a song he knew to himself though he did not know that this night was different then the others he passed, because the Destroyer was on his way, coming all the way from the depths of the earth.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Not at the moment, but thanks for askin'!
Hello Garothi! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin