Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello I am Enigma, I am the player that is mostly neutral and only really takes sides when in character. I mostly play a game called Dungeons and Dragons, this game is a paper RPG. I played on a roleplay server in retail World of Warcraft but it was difficult to find an active community that would be dedicated and mature.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the USA and I live in the USA. I know English and, because of my boyfriend I know a little Greek.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft three. Stuck the custom maps such as Footman Frenzy, Uthers Party, SotDRP, and Parasite.
I played the campaign and it was very interesting to follow the story as multiple races.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well, my boyfriend's brother invited me to join because he knows that I enjoy warcraft and roleplay, the two of them together is just heaven.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love roleplay where there are many people. I also love when roleplay runs smooth with no arguments and complaining. I enjoy roleplay that have structure and depth. I like to act out battles and travel across the land.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like every race except for Dreanei and Blood Elves, I enjoy roleplaying with them just not as them. I just think that the original races are best. I enjoy playing melee classes such as rouges or warriors but ranged classes are just as fun and playable.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect there to be enough roleplay so I can join when I have time and enjoy. I expect that I will be free to create any sort of roleplay I feel would be fun, for me and for others. I would like to see roleplay with big lore elements.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love mature players, and I think that your rules cover it well. The requirements aren't set to high but it seems like there will be very little trolling and other such things.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The clouds parted allowing a ray of light to touch the frozen ground. Three warriors stood across each other like three angles of a triangle. Their breath heavy and drawn out. One of the warriors, a woman, drew her sword out and held it at her side. She looked up at the two men.
"I Yolanda accept your challenges" She darted her eyes between them, watching closely.
"It will bring me great joy in cutting you down you evil witch!" One of the men lunged forward with an axe in his hand. Yolanda waited and at the last moment she spun and stepped away from the man, he fell slowly with no noise.
"Ahh! You are a witch! Oh dear god!" The last man began to run away looking back occasionally and tripping over snow and ice. Yolanda watched as he ran and whispered.
"God can't save you from me" She got a running start and threw her blade it went straight and true right on target into the mans back.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: This will be so much fun!
Hello Enigma! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin