Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shaman Different spirit forms.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first question is can shamans Icly change in more kind of animal forms? Like some trolls in a snake spirit.. Or like my Tauren is guided by the bear spirit..

My seconds questions is if that is possible is it allowed Icly?

My third question is.. If it is not possible why only the wolf?

Shamanism in Wow revolves around the orcs for one reason or another, their patron animal is the wolf.

Many trolls have it in their TRP2 description that their spirit form is a snake, but that should go for voodoo mystics and not shamans.
It can be explained with the shamanistic cultures of the Horde races mixing together, and that bit being attributed to the orcs. Wolves generally seem to be the only animal that tends to favor shamanism over druidism. It probably also helps that Spirit Wolf is designed to be the "Travel Form" of the shaman and isn't intended to provide any combat benefits, which makes wolves preferable over snakes or bears.
(03-13-2012, 12:07 PM)Bovel Wrote: [ -> ]Shamanism in Wow revolves around the orcs for one reason or another, their patron animal is the wolf.

Many trolls have it in their TRP2 description that their spirit form is a snake, but that should go for voodoo mystics and not shamans.

Do remember that some troll shamans have mixed voodoo into their adopted orcish ways.
(03-13-2012, 12:57 PM)CappnRob Wrote: [ -> ]Do remember that some troll shamans have mixed voodoo into their adopted orcish ways.

I doubt that would work, the two faiths are very different and so are they spirits that offer power to the shaman/troll/mystic.