Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: nenad's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Nenad Predragov Radojčić, and I'm orthodox christian priest, so, naturally, my favourite role is a paladin or priest. My characters are good heart, polite speaking noble status guys and above all, fanatic followers of the faith.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from country of Serbia, located on the Balkans in Eastern Europe. My primary language is Serbian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I bought a SonyPlaystation I got free copy of Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness with it. It was a day when a long history about me and Azeroth began.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I searched on google for a private rp wow 3.3.5a server, and it leaded my to your server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I enjoy any kind of roleplaying while it is fun, but the kind I most like is a adventerous kind.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human paladin for sure, because I think the best characters are those who are ready to defend with their lives the thing in what they believe.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I expect that I will become a part of one big wow fan rp family, and that I will greatly enjoy it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The on thing I do roleplay is the one thing that makes my a real life priest. That is imagination. Every man got imagination and so, he should use it well. I use it for role-playing, so I can go away from this world full of pain and misery.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Old Eorl was assured this was a last time he will ride with his brothers. He was kind of a rider that was rare in the battalion of the Rohirrim. Old and white as a snow, but strong as a flood and tall as a oak. His long silver hair fell down from his shoulders like a waterfall falling to his wait; partly hidden under the mysterious glory of his helmet. His body was all covered in a mail, whose chain was old and rust, bitten by its long age. Face, from which old gray beard fell down, stood as a monument of his long passed years. There was a gossip, amongst the rider, that he rode even in the age of Thengel, the late and glorious father of kong Theoden, lord of the horsemasters of Rohan, and that even than, he cut off orc heads.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing I can remember now, but I will await your response, that will be, I hope, quick as a wind flight. :)
Hello nenadradojcic! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

A priest? Oh my, that's interesting.

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin