Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Walk with the Spirits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It happened during the Festival of Love.

The hauntings continue.

The hexes are lifted

But the spirit continues to linger.

Walk with the spirits

and your soul shall find peace.

WHAT: A simple event wherein Kapre, who is learning the ways of the Spirit Walker, attempts to quell a malicious spirit that has been haunting him since last month. Although he is the one targeted, I hope to make this a Shaman-friendly event for other players to enjoy, though non-shamans are VERY welcome to join too!

WHERE: Undecided. You help me chose a spot!

WHEN: I'll set up a date and time that's best for all those to join.

So yeah. Thought I'd post this, because I heard there are folks who'd like to help Kapre even though I didn't anticipate a lot of help. However, with my schedule as disgusting as it is, I thought I'd actually sit down and make arrangements. To make this less Kapre-centric (because I hate limelighting too much), I'd like to make this an event that's friendly for all spiritual character types.

As for my available times, this can be done either early morning except Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays (up until 1 PM Server), or late evenings anytime after 10:00 PM.
I need to make a shaman anyway :o This gives me good reason to make one yes yes ^^
I still have Baas, my apparently mute draenei shaman, as well as Jozz, my witch doctor, just in case you need those spirits forced to leave Kapre alone.
Immy! I can bring Mochla and then we can finally rp togetherrrrrr! :3
I'm down for this.
Telah.
Outland.
Don't depend on me for at date but if I can I'll join.
(03-14-2012, 11:41 PM)Bovel Wrote: [ -> ]Telah.
Outland.
Don't depend on me for at date but if I can I'll join.

Bovel RPing Telah again?

[Image: tumblr_kr18k3tSPl1qa4ps8o1_500.jpg]
My tiny-little sky shaman will potentially-maybe be there.
Ooo, something for Ishani to do!
(03-15-2012, 07:08 AM)CappnRob Wrote: [ -> ]Bovel RPing Telah again?

As I've said over and over, Telah ain't dead or on ice. Just the Pilgrimage.
(03-16-2012, 07:06 AM)Bovel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2012, 07:08 AM)CappnRob Wrote: [ -> ]Bovel RPing Telah again?

As I've said over and over, Telah ain't dead or on ice. Just the Pilgrimage.

Yes I know but that I still don't see you RP him D:<
(03-16-2012, 09:24 AM)CappnRob Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I know but that I still don't see you RP him D:<

He is on one of my frozen accounts. Besides no ones given me a reason to whip him out before this, so if things haven't settled I'll just make an alt of him for that event.

(03-16-2012, 09:32 AM)Bovel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2012, 09:24 AM)CappnRob Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I know but that I still don't see you RP him D:<

He is on one of my frozen accounts. Besides no ones given me a reason to whip him out before this, so if things haven't settled I'll just make an alt of him for that event.

Have you considered using character transfer to slap him onto a not-frozen account?
Here are some probable good times (Server):

Tuedays and Thursdays: 8 AM-1 PM

Any day of the week: 10:30 PM-2 AM

Sorry those times are ugly. Drawbacks of being a student and having a job.
Okay, since no one came forth, I'm setting the date at: March 29, 8 AM Server. How does that sound?
Pages: 1 2