Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction by Darius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I as a player am considerate of others space and things, I feel that respect has a lot to do with how i play. I have never trolled on any server private, retail, or even public test realm.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from the United States of America and my primary language is English although i speak small bits of Spanish, French, and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from playing the old stratiges games because I liked the story line and thought it had a great basis.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I tried to find your server because I had heard a lot about it on Youtube and other forums of private servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy thrilling Roleplay because it gets you in an adreniline pumping set of mind and it is fun to play with other inthusiasts that enjoy getting into character and doing something they probably wouldn't do in public you get to see peoples real personality shine through.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class is Human Deathknight because you can play evil roles but you can also be a good guy so it is easy to switch between them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My Expectations of this server are out of the roof if you know what i mean i think it is going to be amazing and there won't be trolls to bother us hardcore Roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect rule because a lot of other private servers, and retail don't care about respect and it is very unacceptabele because people deserve their space and don't deserve to be talked down to because they are a lower level or because they say something that sounds funny. Those are my personal beliefs.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Sorry i don't exactly know what to put here if i put dialog or how i would set up a roleplay.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello Darius! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

What your story is intended to be is basically a work of fiction that you've written yourself. On the spot or elsewhere (if you can prove that it's indeed yours, in those cases). You don't have to write one in your introduction, but once you're applying for Gruntship later, you'll need to link to your story elsewhere on the forum as it's required at that point to proceed.

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin