Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Skype Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Skype has started to slow down my internet a lot. My music player stops working right away and I can barely get into any website. Tried to find the issue but the only thing that has helped so far has been shutting down Skype.

What to do?
Uninstall and reinstall?
That's what I tend to do with a temperamental program.
One thing is that Skype does enjoy to turn down the volume of everything else on your computer when a call is connected, but the internet issue may be that Skype sends and recieves audio of too high quality. I don't know much about Skype's technical stuff. I just call my gaming buddy, boot up the game and then either I or he hosts the game and we play.
Reinstalling makes most things work, though if it happened suddenly, try to restart the computer.

PS: Don't do like my friend and reinstall all the games if one stops working if you can solve the issue by switching your computer off when you go to bed. I do believe most people do switch their computers off, but he did not appear to do so.