Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Chaoeze's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player
My real Name is Tony but I usually go by my user-name, chaoeze. I've been playing WoW for over a year and a half now, and I enjoy to RP here and there. And Real WoW hasn't been the greatest for its RP recently, I figured I would look for a strict RP Private server and it appears I struck gold when I found this site.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Canada, My main language is English but I do know a little bit of Spanish.
How did you get into Warcraft?
One of my friends got me to start playing WoW a little over 2 years ago, but I've been playing Warcraft III off and on way before I started playing WoW. But what truly got me into Warcraft was its Lore.
What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?)
To be honest I just Googled "World of Warcraft Private Roleplay sever" and this site was on the top of the list. I looked through the forums and such and a lot of it interested me. so here I am.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
To be honest I'm pretty new to RPing in WoW. A while back I decided to Join a RP realm in real WoW but it wasn't what I was looking for. But when it comes down to it I do enjoy RPing that includes a bit of Warcraft Lore and action but other times I like just chilling in taverns and in cities.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?
Personally I like The Forsaken and The Blood Elves but if I were to choose it would have be The Blood Elves I just like their overall background story, and for some reason they just appeal to me more so then the other races. I've played almost every class But my by far favorite class is rogue, I like to be stealthy and see my enemies before they see me.
What are your expectations of this server?
I'm Hoping that this server will have everything I'm looking for when it comes to roleplaying, like I've said before Real WoW's RP is just not doing it for me, I find it bland and tasteless.
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
Respect, a lot of servers and even real WoW are lousy at enforcing it, people take things way to far and say really immature and disrespectful things, that even though its over a game can be very hurtful.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!
Lightening flashes through the sky as I look forward, off into the distance a layer of smoke rises into the dusk. All I can see around me is the defiled corpses of my fallen brethren, was I too late? They knew this would happen, fighting a war on enemy soil. We had no idea what this foreign enemy was capable of, but yet my Kin marched right into a void of darkness, not knowing if they were ever going to see the light again. And for what? Honor? there's no Honor in this, only death and defeat. since the dawn of man and all the mortal races, blood has been spilled for senseless reasons, but that's war... and war never changes.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
Nope, that's about it =P
Hello chaoeze! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin