Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A small sheet of paper is tagged to the mission board in the middle off Hearthglen, of a rather sinister nature.

Quote:Dear General Do-Gooders,

I am rather bored, so I've spent a few weeks in a certain village dubbed, Raven Hill. It's quite lonely there, and the current villagers have grow dull.

I would love for some fresh company. Next Tuesday, do stop by any time to visit. I'll have a party arranged and food prepared. Bring your finest armor and weapons, as I'm sure most of you will attend for the simple enjoy of cleaving through my skull.

I can't wait! : )

~ R

P.S. If no one shows up, I'll simply have to take to slaughtering a few families I've found defenseless in Westfall. They might provide some entertainment for a week.

P.S.S. I have someone's wife, a mother to some blood elf naval captain. Not sure if you'd rather have her remain my personal shocktrooper or not. She has killer looks for a Death Knight. Pun intended!

P.S.S.S. Bring your own dolls, you folks are greedy and always tear up the ones I send you. Bastards.

OOC:

So, Tuesday the 20th will host a half-combat half-puzzle event at Raven Hill. Everyone is welcomed, but I will have to restrict to ten people only, for the sake of the event and my sanity. It will occur somewhere around 6:30 pm pacific.

None of your characters will die(Unless you wish it so!), however serious pain and wounds may occur due to choices made or actions completed. Common sense will keep your character safe!

Questions, comments, and concerns are welcomed. Or if you just want to bump up this event, that'll be great. :)
Leron shall go.
With his hat.
It's dangerous to go alone and he won't let Salor go.
He took the hat.
I'm sure Salor would love to see that silly thing stolen or something.
That hat.
That hat...
Event is pushed to 6:30 pm pacific!