Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So...what's goin on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Exactly that. What's goin on with everyone? Kret-man/greenskin and everyone else...
Wasaaaaabi!
I am contemplating sleep. I've also been enjoying the novelty of revisiting EverQuest now that it's gone F2P (Free to Play).
What's going on?

What's going on?!

WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLAM JAM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-3pHsAIUy4
Slam Jam is ALWAYS GOING ON.
I've spent time in and out of lotro since RoI waiting for Riders of Rohan so I can't say too much...besides that mostly working. Also I have to say whatever slam jam is I'm kinda scared of it.
(03-16-2012, 10:48 PM)Daginae Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly that. What's goin on with everyone? Kret-man/greenskin and everyone else...

...I miss a certain emote. Namely how Daginae blows his horn and charges at random things, yelling "For Gilneas!"

Also, upon noticing Kretol taking a peek at EQ, I feel tempted to hop to it as well. Curiosity gnaws at me.
This is how I truely feel.

Krent, I think we should start seeing eachother. I can't hold back my love... nay, my NEED for you. Every day I pine, and ponder... but unfortunaely our love is forbidden. Why, I do not know, but I know it's forbidden. So I think we should start having special time with eachother behind the gym, whispering sweet nothings in eachother's ears, giving eachother the -satisfaction- of airing our normally breathless words.

Oh my, I'm blushing. I'm blushing like the school girl that I am! That day at the fair... the things that you won for me... I don't know if you remember, but I kept them all! I kept them all in the hopes that you'd return those feelings. I know we were just kids, but... even back then, I knew that you were my knight in a flamboyant pink tanktop.

If you want, I rented "New Moon", you could come over and we could discuss it's relevance to us as a maturing couple. Sound good?
Well a little scary I must say...but yes apparently the world has missed a certain crazy Gilnean and his horn...might have to make a return...but it may take a bit of persuading. I've had a run of some bad misfortune so I'm kinda taken it easy though I've been dying for to.

Ps...was that really Rensin I just saw ;-)
(03-16-2012, 11:03 PM)Kretol Wrote: [ -> ]Wasaaaaabi!
I am contemplating sleep.

No sleep for Kret until you make it so that main namespaces can have sub-pages again on the wiki. Rawr!
(03-17-2012, 10:26 AM)Rensin Wrote: [ -> ]This is how I truely feel.

Krent, I think we should start seeing eachother. I can't hold back my love... nay, my NEED for you. Every day I pine, and ponder... but unfortunaely our love is forbidden. Why, I do not know, but I know it's forbidden. So I think we should start having special time with eachother behind the gym, whispering sweet nothings in eachother's ears, giving eachother the -satisfaction- of airing our normally breathless words.

Oh my, I'm blushing. I'm blushing like the school girl that I am! That day at the fair... the things that you won for me... I don't know if you remember, but I kept them all! I kept them all in the hopes that you'd return those feelings. I know we were just kids, but... even back then, I knew that you were my knight in a flamboyant pink tanktop.

If you want, I rented "New Moon", you could come over and we could discuss it's relevance to us as a maturing couple. Sound good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-zhIImKP5k

What is this stirring in my chest?

What is this shaking in my hand?

What is this...feeling that I'm getting, fluttering through the very veins of my heart. This...jumping I'm feeling in my chest.

My breath draws short.

My knees feel weak.

Could this be...could this be...

lo...v....-------

Ack!

The numbness isn't stopping! Oh man, I can't feel my left arm. And my mouth tastes of iron. Ergh!

This...this isn't love! THIS IS SOMETHING FAR MORE DIRE OMG OMG CLAL THE HOSPITALZ@%@%^@36#$^@#$^!#^!#$^@#QY#Q^TQ# TGFMSDGQAEJMT@#%@!%!!@$%@#%!@$!@$!@#!!!!!!!!!

Why oh why did I start this? -facepalm-
Quick! Everyone back! I know how to give mouth to mouth!
It's like watching a trainwreck: disturbing, but you just can't turn your eyes away.
Yes behold as we... Krent? Krent?! KRENT?

No... no it can't be. Darkest of days... most foul of tastes in my mouth... Krent! MY DEAR KRENT! I will journey to the depths of the underworld to find you! This will be my epic journey, my life long goal, to get my honey-bunny back. Oni-chan! BIG BROTHER!

My... love. My dear sweet Krent. I will wear this giant ass stuffed bear around my neck, and heft up my sword and shield of my mother's once again to save you from the woes of the underworld, and...

Wait, you aren't doing this to avoid me, are you? OOOH, you're so mean!! *Slaps* I'll never forgive you if this is a joke!

*nosebleed*
Pages: 1 2