Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Choosing introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:I'm a rather quiet person in real-life and sometimes even in-game, but once I get to know a group of people, I can get really chatty.
I began role-playing approximately two years ago in a Garry's Mod Serious S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Role-playing server.
I really began to like role-playing, and continued playing on the server for quite a while, until it shut down about half a year ago.
I haven't really been role-playing since then, but I hope to get into some of it in here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:I'm from Finland, and my primary language is Finnish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A couple of my friends began playing it and I decided to give it a shot. However, the endless grinding and monthly payments made me quit it.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):To be honest, all I did was type "WoW private roleplaying server" into Google.
After eying a couple of sites, I decided yours looked the best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I guess I mostly enjoy "casual" role-play. I'm not really good at fighting rp, but I'll get better at it in time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a rather tough question since I don't really have favourite ones, but I guess it would be Gnome and Rogue.
Gnome because they are small and cute, and Rogue because I enjoy being stealthy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Role-playing, and lots of it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The "No godmoding" rule. I've seen way too many people do this during my role-playing experience, and I hope it will stay at minimum in here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:I am simply terrible at writing stories, but here's something about S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Gunfire roared over the sounds of screaming, crying and moaning that filled the streets of Grozny. The Russian forces had stormed the capital, and had seized just about all of the Chechen territory surrounding it.
Now, infront of Josef knelt a frail old woman embracing a young boy. Their hands were bound. A trench was dug behind them.
Pavel stood next to him, a figure slumping infront of Josef's friend before he glanced over to his right. "Josef, fucking-...just get on with it." Mud was specked across Pavel's face and tears stained his cheeks.
The boy was clutching his probable grand-mother in wrecks, tears streaming down his face, his shrill cries echoed through Josef's ears. He could be no more than eleven.
Another soldier came, shouting some obscenity at Josef as he dragged the boy away by his hair. He cried as Josef struggled not the slump to the ground, and his grandmother reached out with her bound hands, crying for him back.
Hello chooseusername, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

I see you took the instructions on selecting an alias quite literally!
Anyway, I can't believe there was S.T.A.L.K.E.R roleplay that I didn't know about. I feel like I've missed out.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.