Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: How is everyone doing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it has been awhile since I logged in to CotH (Most likely due to the construction of a new pc and school) So, how is everyone since Solis/Boan disappeared? Did anyone die? Has someone become evil and stepped up to the plate?
I started a major storyline in hopes to get some crime RP, as well as some good/evil story. I also officially launched "The Path of the Horde", and <The Love Exchange> finally got its own subforum, though sadly, matchmaking RP has died down some since a lot of the guild members started disappearing.

Otherwise good!
Crystal is alive again :D
(03-17-2012, 06:43 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: [ -> ]I started a major storyline in hopes to get some crime RP, as well as some good/evil story. I also officially launched "The Path of the Horde", and <The Love Exchange> finally got its own subforum, though sadly, matchmaking RP has died down some since a lot of the guild members started disappearing.

Otherwise good!

Well... I guess that is sort've good news...

(03-17-2012, 07:06 PM)Aadora Wrote: [ -> ]Crystal is alive again :D
My initial reaction: D:

Other than that, I'm glad to hear from old friends. Perhaps I should re-install WoW and play again.
She has had a major storyline retcon...

She is now back to her old stalker ways.
Still wouldn't be able to track Boan down.
She's not trying to.
Forever a Boan!
I was just thinking about how we haven't arpee'd in foreverrrrrrrr.

You missed me becoming a Forum Helper, ya nub.
Pfft... I didn't miss anything. Do not fret :P
Also; I'm trying to find the right time not to be lazy and re-install WoW...
Koora died, lol.

Welcome back :D
(03-21-2012, 07:16 AM)Holynexus Wrote: [ -> ]Koora died, lol.

Welcome back :D

How did Koora die? Also, Boan is probably going to do a jig if he ever gets the news.

*Edit* I'm torrenting WoW (Don't want to bother installing it manually, too many patches and I do not want to update to Cata...)
On a sidenote: I may be back tomorrow