Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Corruption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There may be some stuff that is NSFW/young eyes~

This post's music:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"Freedom." Finally, a chance to leave her, do what I want... experience the world."

The fine lady sits regally atop her well groomed, crimson hawkstrider. Her face points the sky, her eyes closed in blissful thought and ideas. The sun is shining bright, the trees swaying softly in the afternoon's breeze; a picture of this land's heaven. She is seemingly oblivious to other travellers - but not them to her. Crossing the Dead Scar seems nothing to her; a quick wave of the hand and the remnants of the Undead assaulting her fall to the ground in a flash of fire.

"I do hope Mummy doesn't feel to bad for me. I'm sure she understands after so long it was time to leave."

~

Caer Darrow.

No birds cheep, no breeze blows. The forsaken land of the Undead is cold, damp. The smell clings to you like glue and the sickly yellows and browns burn in to your vision. The lady looks around as she settles outside of the broken fort. She sniffs, once, her eyes narrowing in morbid curiosity. How can she resist? Such a strong smell has not touched her nostrils since the darkest of rituals years before.

"Could this be the home of a Demon?"

She dismounts her hawkstrider, giving it a reassuring pat. The moment she steps away the bird sprints away from the place; clearly the feeling in her stomach was mirrored in to it's. She sighs, fear hitting her now. Glancing back, the disgusting bridge may as well be the bazaar of Silvermoon due to the horrible feeling she got from simply glancing of what was ahead of her.

She steels herself, fists clenched and staff gripped. Shaken, walking in, her fel green eyes dart around the hollow area, the toppled walls and dilapidated buildings only offering themselves to the sad fate of the once grand academy.

"Why, hello..."

She jumps, the gut feeling of terror slamming in to her as she sets eyes on the figure standing calmly in the centre of the misty courtyard. Her shaking eyes look him up and down; a huge, imposing figure of a Fel Orc, clamped in dark plate and an axe as big as herself over his back. Her fear locks her in place, not even a though of retaliation crosses her frozen mind.

He steps closer, ever calm in his mannerisms. His eyes twinkle with amusement and malice, his fingers slowly flexing themselves. He knows her terror.

~

"Just one drop. It can't do any harm."

He shakes the vial of black, slimy liquid slowly, the glass glinting in the dull light. A reassuring smile paints his features. What can a girl do? This is just what she is looking for. She reaches a shaky hand to take the vial, her eyes darting between the vial and the Orc's face.

"Just one drop can't hurt..."

This post's music:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I turn my hand over.

Talons.

I look in my mirror.

Horns.

I touch my eyes.

Fire.

Why does everything ache?

I feel like doing nothing... but I just want to... kill things. Hurt people. Why do I feel like this? I know it's wrong, but I feel right. Like drinking... but better. Everything is better.

Garmy won't even send me to kill something. I'm so bored. And everything hurts. He's so blunt.

I suppose I shouldn't have expected him to care. I'm just... naive. Was it worth it? It was, probably. If he's right I could... do anything. Kill everyone.

I smile, and clench my fist shut. Now's the time to wait. My skin is translucent and clinging to my bones. I bet I look horrible. If I could see myself as a normal person... but I'm beautiful, now. In more ways than one.
This post's music:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Today was...

A good day.

Father gave me a gift... multiple, actually.

Equipment... armour, and daggers. They are so well made... they were made by demons, smiths. They are perfect, balanced just right, fitted to a tee...

I smile.

~

Lately I have been feeling... different. But not bad, not bad. Good. Excellent... I just want to... hurt things. People. Inferiors. like... Humans. Alliance. Hey, Horde as well. I could take them all on, it feels like. When Father gives me blood I just... everything is good. Better than anything I've ever had. Or done. Or felt... I just want to take on the world. But I know in a few hours I'll be back to weak and dishevelled, like a cripple or an old man... I hate it.

I'm growing. Not just me, but... other bits. My fingers are turning in to claws. Imagine how I could torture someone....

Cut their throat. Claw their eyes.

I have horns... almost. I would have thought before that they were monstrous... they aren't. I'm beautiful. Perfect.

Deadly.

~

This post's music:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Father trained me today. He gave me a single, sweet tasting vial of perfection.. his blood. It tastes so good. Like ecstasy, nectar, sex, and... blood. All in one. Nothing tops it. I can't get enough. I sometimes think I'd drink him dry.

Anyway.

Training... I can do magic, apparently. It came naturally. I always knew the most powerful rogues could use shadow magic, but... wow. I learnt to use fear... play tricks on their mind. Illusions. We were practicing on some poor sob Human, old b***h had it coming to her.

I HATE Humans.

I made her think she was holding a snake... the look on her face! There's other stuff you can do, as well. I can make all the lights in the room snuff out. Just like that. Incredible. No one can see me. Father says I'll soon be able to turn invisible. Then I can sneak up on them and...

Cut their throat.

And more... shadow is manifest able as a direct magic. I managed to coat my blade in it for a few seconds. It hurts people. A lot. Perfect...

Training is hard, but I like it. I have bruises all over my body... cuts, scratches... I've fought Father so many times, and he's so strong and tough... no matter. I got my own back, a bit.

I two footed him in the face.

I'm learning about torture... what hurts the most... what is the worst psychologically... it's fun. Funner than anything. I learnt to cut underneath their fingernails, and along their shoulder blades. I can create illusions in their mind to weaken them.

My teeth are starting to grow in to fangs... I bared them at this one little girl and she fainted. Brilliant. I used them to bite someone's neck... they screamed.

Music to my ears.

~

This post's music:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I was sent to do my first task... I got to kill some humans. Ha... it was easy. A small camp of Humans. Argents? Who cares. I tried out my training... killed three of five before they even knew I was there.

I can create illusions... made a flash down the road, the stupid fucker went and investigated...

Dagger in the throat.

I love watching blood trickle out of his throat... he gurgled, but my hand was over his mouth, it was too quiet for them to notice. I left him to die from pain. He deserves it.

The second was just as stupid... killed him the same way. I had to silence this one, though... stupid fucker started trying to make a commotion. Knife in his face stopped that one soon enough. He looked at me, as if to say "Why?". It felt brilliant.

~

I had to kill two of them in close combat... wasn't difficult of course. Heh. But, it's boring! I want to make them feel pain, and I can't do that if they're swinging a sword at me. The last one I did though... fucked up his mind, with shadow magic... I'm so happy Father taught me... I love watching him squirm. Cry. So weak.

~

Everything is starting to hurt, now. Ache. It's more than an irritation. I want it to go away...

Should I have even started? I'm having doubts, will it be worth it? It's supposed to hurt. A lot. The worst I could ever experience. I don't want too, anymore... I'll just.. leave. It will stop if I don't drink anym- No. I'm being stupid. Master said I would be... perfection. The ultimate servant... and I ma so devoted to him now... I can not leave that's stupid.

STUPID!

I will not tell him I thought of leaving, otherwise he will hurt me...