Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: WMV Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow Cothians. I hope I ain't the only person with this issue. The issue is that my WoW Model Viewer, I got from Loxmardin has some issues, <- of course. The armour isn't loading for any character. I was wondering if someone could help! I got some screenshot(s).

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1714/lolfailsl.png
When the program boots up initially, does it ask if it should load World of Warcraft? You have a slightly more recent version of WMV than I do (I'm still on 7.0.3 while you appear to be 7.0.4). I know that future versions of the program were going to phase out the ability to only load past versions of World of Warcraft, so unless you have a recent install of the game it may not work.

That said, have you checked to see what MPQ archives are being loaded? OptionsSettingsOptions tab. There should be quite a few listed there; these are where WMV snags the models to load in the program. It could be that, for whatever reason, these are no longer loading.

Also, have you considered going to the WMV support forums? They may be better able to provide specific help, since they've probably come across most of the problems that people experience and are intimately knowledgeable with the program.
Yes, I load WoW. I will try going into options, thanks! I will post againn if I still have the same problem.
Still isn't working. I'll try 7.0.3. 4th WMV I downloaded -_-
Where do you guys place your WMV?
Mine is just in my Program Files folder. Though I've had it in my primary Warcraft folder before, too.
Okay, mine is on the Desktop, maybe thats the problem...
Nope. Still being stubborn.