Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An Introduction. By Shadeoffax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player I started out on a RP server. I like to do things like raiding and PvP (Mostly PvP) but I also got into RPing.Before that I RP'd sometimes on Warcraft 3.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States, I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I've played Warcraft 3 and WoW, both suggested to me by a friend.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
My friend referred me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Fighting, Dramatic, and just sitting around in a bar.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Mage, I found the idea of shooting fireballs at people very fun.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it has a good community, and less griefing/trolling like Retail WoW. Overall, a better community and more tools.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about OOC drama, I hope people read it and understand that if my character acts rude to you, I dont mean to act rude to you Out of Character as well. That sometimes happens alot of other players, they start building enemies through RPing and alot of people take it seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My story is called 'Saving Face'

My target stood there, Ignorant of my presence. How easy it was to come up behind him, and put a dagger in his spine. Quickly, he was dead. His blood now lying in a pool on the ground, I turned him over, in order to get a good look at his face...
I froze. It wasn't my target, instead I looked into the face of my very employer!
I knew what I had to do next. I got to work, making it look set up that my employer had been targeted by the target! I used forgery, and cunning to create a web of lies and deciept. My pay was forfiet, but I had saved my reputation as a feared assassin, now none must know of my mistake..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing else I would like to add.
Hi there, Shade. I'm Sol, and you may be interested in knowing that your introduction has been approved with extreme prejudice! Happy days. That's it. You're in. You're one of us now! ONE OF US ONE OF US

You seem big on actually, y'know, playing the game (:P) so I feel inclined to note that while the vast majority of the game's PvE content is still intact, drop and XP rates are modified and there are a few occasional glitches you might stumble across due to how the core handles a few quests. Nonetheless, these tend to be swiftly addressed when they're brought to the right people's attention. :D As for your hopes regarding our community, I think you might be in luck, because honestly, CotH's probably the nicest one I've ever stumbled across on the web, and I'm not just saying that because I want Kretol to give me a cookie.

Have a browse through our wiki page. Apart from all the profiles on there, that's also where you'll find several useful resources of information, including our rules, policies and frequently asked questions. Any further questions? Contact me (or any of the other staff) in-game or on the forums via whisper or PM at your discretion.

In any case, welcome aboard, we're glad to have you here, and I hope CotH can provide the experience you're looking for. Cheers.