Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So yeh like Dancing eh!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On an undefined date there shall be an event on the creation of the Freewind Gypsies! There a band of.. Gypsies! They act like a big family filled with any race! Dancers, bards, musicians! All are welcome. Even the audience is encouraged to join in! Post your comments and thoughts behind it, and I'll toss more info out when needed!
Room for a blind Forsaken fiddler amongst your merry crew?
If the undead doesn't have an issue with the spirits let it be so! But expect a wee bit of hostility from some. Shamans and such.
But you'll make poor little Katie so sad. :C
Aww D: I hope not. We'll be nice if she's a good entertainer. :3
I don't really have anyone that would fit into this. Maybe I could bring my mute broke panhandler who can't really do anything.
Egads! This is perfect for my Forsaken Gypsy, Azziri! *Gleefully waits*
Hahaha, again, all are welcome. You don't have to entertain, but simply be the audience itself! Message Krest or Diachi IG for more info, or PM me here ^^
Le bump. The basic idea for it is down. Bunch of gypsies end up putting on a show in the same place and then they form a family of sorts (The guild). Where as anyone is welcome, however, the leaders of said group are all and all Shamans. Undead can join, but if you happen to have a living character who's kinda the same as the undead, please bring the living. Thanks ^^
And... Either next Saturday or the week afterwards, the event shall take place. 3 p.m. either way, but hey, there ya go ^^
It has been decided! Next week on Saturday at 3 p.m. this event shall transpire and the Freewind Gypsies shall be created!
This should coincide with the end of Kidnapped so we'll have to see if the Kidnapped finale overlaps with that.

Only mentioning that because it's usually a pretty big event.
Oh? Well, if it does indeed overlap, expect it to be the week after. Or an hour delay. That would be dependent on the actual ending of the Kidnapped finale.
Oh, good news everyone! It's vacation for me next week! Which means only one thing! This can be hosted on Sunday!! *Cheers* And thus! Come Sunday at 12 noon server time, let the family be created!!
Ooo! I can't wait!