Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dalthu Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OCC: Well, there's not too much to tell. I'm in highschool, RolePlaying is pretty much my forbidden pleasure. I personally think it's a whole lot of fun, especially when there's no goofballs running around.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States, up near the border of Canada. I speak English, and a very small amount of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I would watch a few of my friends playing while i was over at their house, and i played their accounts quite a few times. Finally i decided to buy the game, during BC. I couldn't stop playing! Eventually i tried out an RP realm, just for kicks. When i finally found some players who were actually into it, i thought it was really interesting. They taught me how to really RolePlay, and it was a lot of fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Personally i enjoy all roleplay. From tavern, just relaxing and telling stories of the past. But my favorite has to be going out with groups, hunting, or just adventuring with some brethren.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has to be a Tauren. I find the lore very fun to read about, and the peacefulness is very respectable in my opinion. As a player although, i prefer the Orc. Blood and Thunder! My favorite class has always been either a Warrior or a Hunter. Warriors are just all around pretty cool. They always have a good story to tell of their scars. Hunters have always been one of my favorite classes to play. The non-casting range attack has always been very fun to me. And in a society, who else will get the food? Laugh

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I googled you guys. But it did take a lot of page scrolling. I wanted to find a serious RP server. I'm usually very tolerant of immature people being around in RP, but after awhile i figured it would be nice to have a good community of serious players. This whole introduction system really makes me feel better about the people i will be playing with. (If I get accepted, that is.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have good GM's, that know how to handle a situation. I want them to be able to take care of people that are just out there to ruin everyone else's fun. I want to see community of serious RPers, that know what they're doing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the whole respect rule in general pulls me towards the server the most. I don't want to be playing with a bunch of jerks that are OOC.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My name, is Dalthu. (Dahl-thoo)
I am an Orc from the Bleeding Hollow clan, born into the Horde. My parents were both killed fighting off the Alliance from Orgrimar. My father, was a hunter. My mother a shaman. I never got to see them much. My Grandfather, a warrior, was the one who was there to raise me. He taught me all of the basic things he could before sending me off to the Valley of Trials to go on my own quest of destiny.
Hello Mcwiggles, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thumbs up, fellow Tauren-lover.

Thanks for the story, and make sure to capitalise those lonely i's. How do I remember it? He stands tall when he's on his own, or if he's beginning a sentence!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.